Chapter 23

Lauren POV

"Babe! I want this!" Taylor said looking at me with her big brown eyes. I looked down at the short red dress. That will look so good on her. I pictured her in the dress strutting around in if. The way her ass would almost fall out of it and her- "Lauren! Stop eyes fucking Taylor!" Mary called standing behind Taylor. "I wasn't!" I said looking down at my feet. "You so where." Taylor whispered in my ear. "Maybe later." She whispered. "So can I get the dress?" She said looking at me. I nodded and held it as she looked around.

Mary walked to stand next to me. "Shes happy. You two had sex today. Dont even try." She said and stopped me. "You have officially gave her everything. No matter what from this point on if you think about hurting her I will kill you. Got it." She said looking at me the same way did Taylor did this morning when Mary asked about us having sex the first time. I nodded and looked at how happy Taylor is running around the store. "It would hurt to much to even think about leaving her." I said just so Mary could barley hear me. "Good. Now I'm gonna go get Taylor be for she buys the whole store." She said and jogged of the get her. I am truly in love with this girl. I said it for the millionth time in my head.