Chpater 5

Taylor POV

OMG OMG OMG!!!! She said I wasent so bad myself. Ahhhh. Okay Taylor breath. Breath. I inhaled and exhaled. Slowly. I sat down in my car. I closed the door and turned on the car. She is so hot, and beautiful, and her eyes, and the way she talks, and everything about her. I pulled out my phone and texted Mary.

T: OMG Mary! After school come to my house!

M: okay calm Tay! What happened? :)

T: I'll tell you when you get here!

I texted Mary then went home. I know I was popular but I didn't go out and do stupid things. I went to parties but I've never drunk anything or smoked anything. I was completely clean. I have kissed someone but that's not bad. I went home and changed into some athletic shorts and put on a sports bra. I jogged over to the park that was just down the street. I text my mom and my way over there.

T: Hey Mami! I just got home from school. Gonna go for a run! I'll be home around the same time you get home. About 4.

M: okay! Love you talk to you at home.

T: okay love you too! :)

I put my phone and blasted music. I started jogging around the park when I saw her. She was playing softball again. She had on just regular athletic shorts that came down to her knees, where as mine where a lot shorter. She only had on a sports bra. She was smiling and throwing the ball, talking to some girl. Damn. She's taken. I said under my breath as she smiled and laughed with the girl.

I felt a smile curl on my lips and j saw her run and catch the ball. I saw her abs as she was running towards the ball and jumping to catch it perfectly. I didn't notice she had seen me until she waved and a blush spreads across her face. I waved back and looked away. She looked at her girlfriends j assume and said something and ran over to me. I was pretty sweaty also I had ran 4 miles.

"Hey. Are you stalking me? I don't think it would be a good idea to stalk you teacher." I said when she got close enough that I could hear her. She wiped some sweat from her for head with the back of her hand. I smiled. "No I was just running like I do everyday. I assume you play softball everyday? I've seen you here before." I said smiling.

"Well yeah. Me and Ally, my best friend over there." She said pointing at a short women now walking towards us. "We have played together for about 4 years." She said as the girl walked over. Her best friend, good no girlfriend. Once she got ever there she looked at the woman then back at me. "Hello. I'm Taylor" I said looking at the ground. "Hi. I'm ally. Lauren is this that gir-" I looked up as the girl who's first name was Lauren. I saw her nod then look at me. "I'm sorry Taylor. She has a big mouth we should get back to our game. It was nice seeing you." She said and Ally quickly started talking again. "Of course it was nice seeing her-" Lauren cur her off again. She smiled at me. "Goodbye. See you tomorrow." She said and walked away with Ally. I jogged home as Mary was pulling into my driveway.

There was a small group of very nice apartments across the street from my house. That was where Mary lived. But she lived farther down rather than across the street. "What's so important?" Mart said practically jumping out if her car. I heard a loud roar of a motorcycle. I looked up to see Lauren riding down the street. Mt heart skipped a beat as I saw she was shirtless. She turned into the apartments across the street from me.

"That." I said pointing at the woman getting if her bike.   "Hey isn't that your photography teacher?" She said her eyes wide when she saw  body of amazing abs. "Oh." She said her mouth wide. "That is Lauren, well Mrs.Miller." I said looking at her still. I saw her eyes connect with mine. Taylor! Stop eye raping her! The voice in my head screamed. I quickly looked at Mary. "So your girlfriend is your teacher?" She said wiggling her eye brows. "No. Maybe. No. No I'm not." I said looking back to the girl, she was gone.

"You are?!?" Mary said smiling. I looked at her blushing. "You know where she lives. Go talk to her." Mary said walking away back to her car. "Wait. I can't just walk over there to her house and just ask her to be my girlfriend. She's my teacher!" I whispered out the last part. "Your 18 you can do what ever! And how old is she." She said looking at me like I was stupid. "21." I said and looked away from her. "That's only 3 years. Bye Taylor." She said before I could stop her. She was gone. Damn. I said in my head. I saw her opening the doors to a room with a bunch of cameras in it. Wow.

I waked into the house and took a shower. I put on some tight cloths, but loser than school. I walked across the street to the older woman's apartment. I knocked on the door. Here we go.