Chapter 19

Laurens POV

Stef walked into the kitchen to call a friend. "Phone." Taylor said after kissing me hard on the lips once Stef was gone. "Okay." I said and got my phone from my back pocket. She unlocked it and locked though it. "Why didn't you want to show Stef? There nothing bad on here." She said sitting in my lap. I went to our text. "I didn't  anyone else to know that you make me say stuff I would never say to anyone else. You know I don't like that." I said and put my phone on the floor. "I know. That's what makes you so cute." She said and kissed my lips softly.

"Did I answer those questions right?" I said smirking knowing I did. "Perfect." She said and kissed me again. "Wow wow! Save it for when I'm gone!" Stef said walking back in the room. "Tay I need you to take me to Francis house. She said her mom would let me come spend the night." Stef said and walked over to us. Taylor stood up and looked at me and winked. "I'll be back!" I said and walked towards the door.

"Your doing good. She's never been like this around anyone." Stef said and walked away. I smiled. I am doing good. But I'm not trying. I am just being me.

Once Taylor got back we immediately went back to our make out session. Soon we found ourselves in my room and our shirt off. "Wait." Taylor said and broke the kisses that went from passionate kisses to lust. "I don't want to. You know." She said looking in my eyes. Her hands where on my stomach. "I know. Sorry I shouldn't of let it go so far." I said and rolled over next to her. 

"Lauren? I didn't mean it like that. I was saying I don't want our first time to be random. I want it to be special." I said and cuddled into my arms. "I know. I love you." I said and kissed her forehead. "I love you too." We lied there quietly. Neither of us saying a word only our breathing making a sound.

"Lauren. I have to tell you something." She said and looked at me. A million thing flew through my mind. She didn't love me anymore. She couldn't take me anymore. "Okay." I said in and unstable voice. "You know how I said I was going to the same college as you?" She said tracing my toned stomach with her finger tip. "Yeah." I said still scared. "Well I still am but I am going to go online. There this place about 10 minutes from here that needed a photographer and they saw my work. They offered me 10 dollars and hour for the first while then they would take it to 12.50 if I did good." She said all in one breath. I let out the air I had been holding. "Damn." I said shaking my head.

"What do you not want me to take it?" She disappointed. "No no no. I want you to take it its a great opportunity." I said. "Then why did you say 'damn' for?" She said upset. "We have got to work on how you start a conversation. I was so scared you where going to break up with me." I said and she slammed her lips into mine. I love when she does that. I said smiling. "I don't want to break up with you anytime soon." She said and kissed me again. "I love you." She said in between kisses. "I love you too." I said the same way. God I am really in love with her. I said in my mind. I really am.