Chapter 18

Stef POV

I woke up in a room I've never seen before. I got out of the comfortable bed and looked at a picture on the wall. It was a picture of Taylor and Lauren they where standing there with a sunset behind them and they where standing on a hill, they where simply looking into each other's eyes. It was cute. But whose room in this? I walked out of the room and down a hallway. I heard the T.V. on.

"Where's Taylor?" I asked Lauren. She was sitting on the couch watching some show I had never seen before. "She went to talk to your parents. Come on sit. She said she would call me when she was gonna come pick you up." She said and motioned me to sit on the couch also. She turned down the television when I sat down. "So Stef, I have been dating Taylor for about 9 months now. Can I know a little about you? You are her sister." She said and sat facing me. I looked over to her.

"You've been dating for 9 months! God! She never tells me anything!" I said surprised and rolled my eyes. "Haha you are funny." Lauren said laughing and looking at me. "What did Tay say about me?" I said looking at her. "Well she said you where very friendly and well she said you where like me a lot. You don't like to let people in and tell them your emotions, but you find that one person and you tell them everything. Sorry, I'm rambling." Lauren said blushing a little. "Are- are you nervous?" I said looking at her sternly. She just nodded a little. I laughed.

"There is nothing to be nervous about. I won't kill you." I said laughing. "I have a few questions for you. I can tell when your lying so answer carefully. Every person I meet that is friends with Taylor gets asked questions. I will give you points for certain things. Like all those pictures of you and her together got you some points. So you ready?" I said and she looked at me like I was joking but still nodded at me.

"Do you love my sister? Looks me in the eyes." I said in a serious tone. "Yes. More than anything." She said looking in my eyes. Good. I said to my self. "What are your intentions with her?" I said my smile left my face. She looked me in my eyes. "To be there for and love her no matter what. I will be there to comfort her and anything she needs I will do for her." She said as a blush came across her face. "You don't tell people stuff like this a lot do you?" I said my stern look gone. She shook her head no but I continued.

"This is the big question. I know Taylor has spent the night here before. Have you had sex with her?" I said sternly. A look of astonishment came across her face then a blush covered her face. "No. Nether of us are ready. At least that's what we said last time we talked about it." She said keeping contact with me. I nodded. "Phone." I said holding out my hand. "W-what?" She said questioning my words. "You heard me." I said raising an eyebrow.

"That's enough Stef." I heard Taylor say walking into the room. Crap. I said to myself as she entered the room. "Taylor!" Lauren said her back straightened. "Did- Did you hear all that?" She said looking from me to Taylor. "Maybe." She said and walked over to us she had a smirk across her face. "Stef. What was that for?" Taylor said looking at me after kissing Lauren red face. "To see if she was any good." I said like it was obvious. "Well. How'd she do?" My older sister said looking at me. "I will never tell." I said looking away.

"Mom wants us to go home. He's not there. But she said if you didn't want to go back home you could go spend the night at a friends house." She said looking at me. "I'll go call Francis." I said and walked to the kitchen. I am not going back there today.