Chapter 4

Lauren POV

I walked into my class at 10:15. I was 45 minutes earlier than I needed to be. That was Okay, I still had some planning to do. I had my long light brown hair straightened. I had on fairly fitting black dress pants on with a red and white blouse on. This was something I would wear to go for an interview so I knew it would be fitting for work. I had on black flats, I was not walking in heels. Ever.

I drove my car to work today, I did not want to look like a bad ass in front of students, like I was. I smiled at my thoughts. I sat my backpack that held my laptop and other needed things for my class today. I had made a power point to show my class today. I looked at the roster to see who was in mg class. I only teach one class a day for 90 minutes. This should be fun.

I sat down at my desk and planed out Mt whole weeks lesson. I know I'm a nerd, but I like to be prepared. Before I knew it, it was 12:55 and students where coming into class. I stood up from my desk and created every student at the door. I let everyone pick there seats. Once 12:59 hit I had Mt lest student enter. It was her. The girl I had seen in the office, just days before and again at the park just yesterday .

She smiled at me as she entered the class. Her hair swung over her shoulder. Wow. I thought. The bell dragged me from my thoughts. I closed the door and smiled at every student. I grabbed my clipboard from my desk and stood in the circle of desk I had arranged when I got the job.

"Okay students. I am your teacher. Mrs. Miller." I said smiling at the class. " I am going to call out your names for roll, I want you to stand and tell the class why you choose this class and one word that would describe yourself. Okay?" I said smiling at them. That all nodded back.

"Let's begin. Max Anthony?" I said looking around the room till my eyes landed in a tall boy standing from his seat. "So my names Max, as you know. I choose this class because I have always liked looking at pictures of sunsets and things, so why not learn how to do that?" He said smiling. He seemed like a jerk. I knew j had just met him and I shouldn't say stuff like that about Mt students but his word came out like he just came down from being high. "And I would describe my self as 'Sexy' I said laughing and sat down. I rolled my eyes slightly.

" okay next. Taylor Brooke." I said as the young girl from the past week shoot up. All eyes fell on her like she was a god. She must be popular. I said to myself.

"Well I choose this class because I have finished all my other classes here, and I wanted to graduate with my friends." Great she just ruined me liking her. She may be smart like me but she has no passion for photography. But she kept talking. "But once I go to college my major will be photography. Like Max said, I have always loved looking at pictures. I want to be there person who makes people look at photos with so much passion." She said. Wow. She just made me like her even more. She had so much passion in her voice when she spoke about photography. Wow. I mouthed to myself. "Oh and a word to describe me would be 'diffrent'" she said sitting down.

I went on with the list not paying attention. I got to the last person and stood up. I walked over my laptop and started talking.

"So now that I know about you all. Let's talk about me." I said smiling pulling up the PowerPoint I had made. I walked up to the small stage in the front of the room.

"I graduated from California College of the Arts, just 3 months ago. There I got my master's, in 3 years. Not to show off." I said winking at the students as I talked. "I moved here because I heard from a friend that this school needed an elective. So I came here for that." I said they all seemed interested in what I was talking about. I went on go show pictures that I have token. A hand shot up from the back of the class, Taylor. "Yes?" I said pointing at her, acting as if I forgot her name. "Why did you not like start your own business? Instead not teach a bunch of seniors about what you love, have of these people are only in here because they think your ho-" she said the last part smiling out. A blush spread across her face. "Never mind." She said and sat back down. I smiled.

"I choose this because j wanted to share my passion with others who just night have the same passion as me." I said going back to the PowerPoint. Did she think I was hot? I know she's my student but I think she's hot, no not hot. Beautiful. The lesson soon ended. Everyone was packing up and leaving. "Miss. Brooke. Can I see you at Mt desk?" I said she nodded a blush spreading across her face, so cute. Everyone had left and she walked go my desk.

"Yes Mrs.Miller?" She said quietly. "So from my understanding you are the only on in this class taking photography seriously." I said and she nodded softly. "May I ask why you have such a passion for this?" I asked trying not to kiss her.

"I have always loved taking pictures. I got my first real camera at 13. Its been 5 years and I still take photos." She said shrugging. "Well Miss.Brooke have a nice day." I said and she turned around. "Oh and you 18?" I asked. Shut. up. Lauren. Dont. say. anything. else. She nodded I saw a blush spread her face. "I'm 21." I said smiling. "Good to know your only 3 years older." She said turning around looking into mg eyes. I could tell she was shocked and embarrassed. She ran off quickly. Damn. She is so cute and funny and smart and amazing.

Lauren you need to stop. She's just your student. I packed up my things and walked out the school to get into my car. I saw Taylor walking to hers. "Aren't you supposed to be in class?" I said confused as to why she was leaving school. She turned around surprised to see me and blushed. She's so adorable when she blushes.

"Um no. I finished all needed classes for highschool. I an taking your class to graduate with my friends." She said smiling and trying to hide her blushing. "Oh. So your some kind of 18 year old prodigie?" I said smirking. "Says the woman who graduated college with a 6 years masters in 3 years." She said smirking. I laughed. "So you listen." I said smiling. "Yeah. Wait no motorcycle today?" She said and frowned a bit.

"No I didn't want the students to think I am some sort of cool, young, and awesome teacher." I said laughing. She mumbled under her breath "You forgot beautiful." I don't think I was supposed to hear that so I just blushed unintentionally. She looked up and saw me blush. "You heard that?" She said with a regretful look on her face. "Its okay Miss. popular. Your not so bad your self." I said with out thinking. Fuck. Lauren!! I yelled at myself in my head.

"I have to go." I said and got in my car and drive off with out a reply from her. I picked up my phone and called Ally. My best friend. I need to control myself.