Chapter 6

Lauren POV

I saw Taylor at the house across the street. Great now she knows where I live. I said looking at her. She kept looking over to me. Is she talking about me? Great probably talking about what Ally said. I walked into my apartment and changed into some lose cloths and put my hair in a messy bun. I went to my special room and opened the doors. She was gone. Awesome.

I pulled out all my canvas and started painting the sun looking over the houses and trees. Just as I began some one knocked on the door. Great. I said and stood up from my painting not bothering closing the door to the room. I was gonna tell who ever it was that I was busy. "Hello- Hi Taylor?" I said confused as why the girl was standing at my door. This was not right but I wanted to kiss her now. Ugh!

"Hello Mrs.Miller I was here to welcome you to the neighborhood." She said blushing. I smiled. She had not idea. "Please call me Lauren outside of school and Taylor, I've lived here for 3 months now." I said with a smirk in my face. "Damn it " I heard her mumble under her breath. "Fuck it." She said and kissed my lips softly. I was scared and confused at first but kissed back after a second.

The kiss lasted only a minute. "Taylor." I said looking down at the girl. "Please. Don't scold me. That was so out of line. I understand now that you didn't feel the same. Bye Lau- Mrs.Miller " she said and turned to walk away. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her wrist and pulled her back. Lauren stop! I yelled at my self. I slammed my lips into hers. I licked her bottom lip softly, she gave me my entrance and I explored her mouth. She gave off a soft moan into my lips.

I broke the kiss in need for air. "It was fine Taylor." I said and motioned her into the apartment. She gladly accepted and walked in. I closed the door and walked into the living room her following close behind. I sat down on the couch and she did the same. She sat on the opposite side. I could tell she was nervous I was too. "So Taylor? Wanna explain?" I said grabbing her hand softly.

"Well you are like. You are-" she stopped her self. She looked into my eyes as if she was looking for something. "Your beautiful." She said looking away. "So are you. But why did you come here? I'm your teacher. Once the school year is over this could happen. But we-" she cut me off. "I know." She said. I saw tear fall down her check.

I wiped it away with my thumb. "Hey." I said and she looked back at me. Her eyes looked glossy. "It okay." I said and pulled her into my arms. What are you doing Lauren? My head yelled at me. But my heart loved her body against mine. I heard her sniffle. "Don't cry." I said and kissed her head. I felt her hand slide up my leg. "Wh-what are you do-doing?" I asked her she looked up at me. "I like you." She said and sat up looking into my eyes. She kissed my lips softly. "I like you too." I said and kissed her back. Hey. If no one one knows we could wait a few months then we could be together right?