Chapter 14

Lauren POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I sat up and saw I was on the couch. What the hell? I looked over at the table and saw a cup of fairly warm coffee and 2 aspirins. Thank you who ever your are! I said and put the pills in my mouth and swallowed them. I looked over and saw a note. I picked it up and read it.

'I love you Lauren. Text or Call me when you wake up. Your the only one I want to call me.' I read the note and smiled. Wait when was Taylor here? I said to myself and got up off the couch. Bad idea. I grabbed mg phone off the table in front of me it was 1:30 in the morning. Fuck. I said as I dialed Taylors number. She probably won't answer. I waited one ring. Second ring.

T: Hello?

L: Hey you said to call you when I woke up.

T: Oh yeah I did. Do you have a headache? Did you take the aspirin?

L: Yes I have a head ache and I took the medicine. Listen, I shouldn't of yelled at you yesterday, it was stupid. I should of let you talk.

T: Lauren its okay. You where mad. I probably would of yelled at you too if I picked up your phone and saw someone talking to you like that. Its okay.

L: Okay. I love you Taylor.

T: I love you too Lauren. I got to go. Mary is giving me a look. See you tomorrow.

L: Bye. Tell Mary I said hi. I guess.

T: okay.

Then she hung up. That when well. I thought as I got up and stumbled to my room. I fell onto the bed and instantly fell asleep dreaming about Taylor. 

-the next morning - 

I woke up with my head throbbing. I can't go to work. But I have too. I can't miss a day already. But I can't get out of bed. I grabbed my phone and called the school.

"Hello. This is Lauren Miller's boyfriend. She has been vomiting all night and has a fever of 100.2. She will be going to the doctor office today at 11:30 and will not be able to attend school today." I said into the phone with a deep voice. I actually sounded like a man. "Oh. That's to bad. Would she like to call if class or call in a substitute?" Mrs.Johns the school secretary said in a sweet voice. I pretended to ask someone in the back ground. "She would like to have a substitute. She says the students know what they should be working on, the paper they started yesterday that is due Friday." I said into the phone. "Well tell her I said to feel better. We will call in a substitute for her. Thank you goodbye now." Mrs.Johns said and hung up the phone.

That's over. I texted Taylor.

L: Hey beautiful. I'm not gonna be at school today :/ Not feeling well. Still go to school but you can come over before and after if you want. Don't miss school for me.

T: Oh okay. I love you. Fell better I will be over in a little. I am already ready for school.

L: okay. I love you too.

I waited until I heard her knock on the door. Shit I have to open the door. I grabbed my phone.

L: There's a key under the mat.

I texted her then the door opened. Taylor walked into my room. "Damn. You looks horrible." She said walking into the room. "Well I feel better." I said smirking. She just smiled back and walked over to me and snuggled next to me. "I don't know what to do for a hangover." She said and frowned looking at me. I smiled. "Me either. I don't drink. I've drunk once before last night. But I've never had a hungover." I said and wrapped my arms over her waist. Her face was just an inch from mine.

A sour look came across her face. "You smell funny." She said and kissed my nose instead of my lips. "I know. I'll smell better when you come over later. I said and winked. She looked down at her phone. " I have to go now. Its 12:45. I love you." She said and kissed my  check again avoiding my mouth. "I love you too." I said as she walked out of the room. I heard the door close and I rolled over. Just a small 30 minute nap. Nothing long. I said to myself and fell asleep.