Chapter 15

Taylor POV

I left Laurens home and went to school. I didn't bother to really pay attention in class, or do anything for that matter. I didn't know if Lauren was okay and she didn't seem okay this morning. Once school was over I went straight to her apartment. I didn't even bother pulling my car into my house I just pulled into a parking spot at her apartment complex. I ran up the stairs and the door was unlocked so I walked right in.

I heard water running so I just sat on the couch and worked on my paper. I figured she would be out soon so I didn't bother to mess with her. I heard the water stop but I didn't get off the couch. I saw Lauren walk into the kitchen with her hair wrapped in a towel and nothing but a oversized T-shirt. "Damn." I said not meaning for her to hear me. She looked over to me and jumped. "Holy shit! When did you get here?" She said scared. I stood up and noticed the fairly sized tattoo on just barley visible by her underwear. "I got here at perfect timing." I said and kissed her lips softly. "What's your tattoo of?" I said and rubbed my hand right where it was.

I smirked kneeling down to see the tattoo. "I- it says 'para seimpre' which is Spanish for forever." She said blushing and me being on my knees in front of her with little clothing on. "When did you get it?" I said standing back up smiling. "When did you get it?" I said sitting on the counter like I do every time. "When my s-sister died. 2 years ago. She always said forever. It was like her thing." She said and walked between my legs and rested her head on my shoulder, her hot breath hitting my neck sending a shiver down my back. "Oh Lauren I'm sorry." I said and lifted her chin to look into my eyes. "Its okay." She said and kissed my lips softly. She pulled away and I pushed our lips together again catching her off guard.

We broke she kiss which had lead to a make out session minutes later. "You look really good in just a shirt." I said and winked at her. She smiled and walked into her room. I followed her and lied on the bed while she brushed out her long hair, now black from being wet. She walked over to me and snuggled into my arms.

"Lauren? Do you remember what you said when you where drunk yesterday?" I said looking down at her. I had been curious ever since I left here yesterday. She said she got jealous easily and she really like me. It was cute but she was drunk I didn't know if she was serious. "Yes." She said and cuddled closer to my body. I could feel every breath she took and tiny move she made. "I love you." I said not looking down. I knew she would be blushing. "I love you too." She said not looking at me either. She stood up. "Come on." She said and grabbed my hand. I followed behind her confused. We walked into her special room.

"Stand there." She said pointing to in front of the green screen. "Okay." I said confused and walked over to it. She grabbed a camera from a shelf and placed it on the stand. "I wanna take a few pictures. Of you. I have a new back ground and I need a person to try it on. Well no one else is allowed in here other than you so." She said and paused to press a few buttons on her computer. "Smile." She said and pressed the button. I flashed a big smile across my face as she did. She pressed the timing button and walked over to me.

She put her lips to mine and kissed me gently. A smile came across her face as she heard the click of the camera. "Come look at them." She said and I walked over to the computer. I saw us standing there kissing. We where in a different world not even focused on the camera. The back ground was of a beautiful hill and the sun looked perfect as it was setting causing the red-orange color to fill she sky. "Beautiful." I said at the picture. "Yeah. You are." Lauren said smirking. "I love you " I said and kissed her before she could reply. I really love her. I said in my head while kissing the girl of my dreams.

The kiss broke due to lack of air. "I love you Taylor. Para Seimpre." She said and smiled and kissed me again softly. Para Seimpre. I said repetitively in my head we will be forever.