Chapter 11

Taylor POV

"Okay listen here." Ally said pointing at me. "I know you like her. But you have a few things to know first.

1. You hurt her I will kill you.

2. If she losses her job because of you, refer to number 1.

3. She's never been in a relationship before.

4. You hurt I will kill you." The small girl said quietly. "Got it?" She said and didn't give time to answer. She walked to get Lauren.

She pulled her in and stood her next to me. "Cute. Now, this is the ultimate test. Kiss her." Ally said lookin at Lauren. "What? Ally." Lauren said blushing madly. Awe she's so cute. "Do it woman! Or I forbid the relationship and you have to break up now!" Ally said like it was nothing. I looked at Lauren and nodded. 

She stood between my legs and placed her hands on my waist, like she does every time.  I placed my hands on her lower back also and leaned in slowly. I kissed her lips and she kissed back. She sucked on my bottom lips softly. This caused a moan to escape me lips. Please tell me Ally didn't hear that! I broke the kiss shortly after.

"Okay. Good. You may proceed with your sleepover. Oh and Taylor." She said before walked out the door. "Don't forget what I told you. And Lauren, don't do to much. You both have school tomorrow." Ally said and winked walking away. "Oh my god. She did not mean that!" Lauren said looking at me. I just smiled and kissed her lips again. She went to pull away. I let her, she is cooking. She went to cooking not looking at me. I pulled off my shirt and sat it behind me.

She wasn't even looking at me. Good. I got stayed on the counter waiting for her. "Oh hey beautiful? Can you go get my- Damn." She said whispering the last part. "What? Oh, yeah. It was hot." I said as she walked over to me. She placed her warm hands on my back. I felt a shiver run down my back as she slide my body closer to hers. She kissed my shoulder then pulled off her shirt too. "Your right it is hot in here." She said and winked at me. She turned back around. "Can you go in my room and grab my phone off my bed?" She said and pauesd. "Its at the very end of the hallway on the right, I think?" She said looking at me. I jumped off the counter top. "Potassium." I said then realized what I said. Shit. "What?" She said turning from the sauce. "Okay. The chemical sighn for Potassium is 'k' so by saying Potassium I'm saying k. I know I'm a nerd." I said and walked away. I heard her mumble just barley below a whisper. "Cute." I smiled and walked away.

I walked towards the last door on the right of the hallway. I twisted the handle. I was amazed at what I saw. It was a room with a small desk, empty canvases on the left with on painting of a girl on it, there where camera all sitting on a self near the wall, a green screen hanging from a wall. "Umm Lauren? This doesn't look like a room!" I yelled as Lauren came walking down the hallway. Once she saw the room I was in she quickly ran. "Fuck." She said and closed the door. She grabbed keys out of her pocket and locked the door. "What?" I said annoyed she seemed to care so much about a room.

"You know how most people keep like a diary of things that they want to share but not really show anyone?" She said and I nodded. "That rooms like my diary." She said and a huge 'o' appeared on my face. "So that's why you seemed to care so much when I saw this?" I said and she nodded. "Cute." I said and walked to the door on the left side of the hallway. "This ones your room?" I said and she just said yes quietly. I opened the door go see pictures of everything. She had took pictures of millions of places and things. "Whoa." I said as I made my way over to the bed. "I know." She said and sat next to me.

"You know its okay you didn't want to show me that room right?" I said grabbing her hand. "I know. But no ones ever seen that room before." She said and stood up and dragged me out the room. "What?-" I said and stopped talking when she unlocked the door to the hidden room. "I trust you." She said and lead me into the room.

I walked straight to the painting of the girl. A huge grin spread across my face. It was me. "Oh that." She said looking at the painting. It was me sitting in class looking at something, I was biting my lip. I kissed her lips. It was a kiss telling her loved her. I wrapped my legs around her waist and she pushed me up against the wall. A small moan escaped her lip. A smile formed on my lips as we broke for air. "Your so sexy." I said into her ear and kissed her jaw line. "Its not good to compliment yourself." She said and kissed my lips again. This time she had complete control. "Hey babe?" I said when we broke. She looked into my eyes. "The food?" I said as she ran off. I chuckled and fixed my bra I didn't notice had came twisted.

I walked out the room and closed the door. I saw Lauren standing at the hallway with my shirt and bag in her hand. Her shirt was now on. I saw my phone was in her hand. An angry look was on her face. "What's wrong?" I said as she threw my shirt at me. She didn't answer me. "Lauren wha-" she cut me off. "Who the hell is Kristin? You know what I don't care. Get the fuck out. Oh and its Mrs.Miller." she said and opened the door. Damn it Kristin.

"Can I please talk. Kristin is just my-" she threw my bag at my feet I was now standing outside of her door. "Just go." She said hurt was in her eyes. She slammed her door. I feel to my knees. Tears streaming down my face. I stood up and ran. I ran to Marys house. I hate my friends!! I yelled in my head. I'm not good enough for Lauren anyways. I knew she would never really love me. I yelled to my self.