Chapter 20

Taylor POV

When I heard someone knock on the door I ran to the room. For two reasons. I didn't know who it was and if it was anyone other than Ally for the next week er would have a problem and I didn't have a shirt on and I don't want anyone other than Lauren to see me with out a shirt. I like not wearing a shirt it is so much better than a shirt. I pulled on one of Laurens shirt from her dresser and walked back to the kitchen.

"Oh hey Ally." I said and got back in my original slot on the counter. "Hey Taylor. I'm staying for dinner." She said and stood next to the counters. I just nodded. Ally was cool and I liked her, she is Laurens best friend. But she always comes over with out telling anyone. I know I have plenty of time with Lauren alone, but she always comes over when I want to be alone with her most.

"So what are you making anyway?" Ally said after poking Lauren a million times. "Umm. Well. I was thinking homemade pizza. If that's cool with you guess." Lauren said after pushing Ally away playfully. I nodded and Ally said it was good. Dinner ended at Ally left.

"You okay Taylor? You seem out if it." Lauren said and pulled me close to her while sitting on the couch. "Oh yeah I'm fine." I said looking away from her sea green eyes, if she looked into my eyes she would know what was up. "Taylor. What's wrong?" She said making me look her in the eyes. "Nothing." I said and pecked her lips softly. "Taylor. Please tell me. I can't fix what I don't know." She said and rubbed her thumb over my hand. "I heard Ally talking when she first came over. When she said that you weren't getting any." I said and looked away. I hope she got my point. "Taylor." She said and kissed my lips. "I love you. I know you aren't ready. Hell I don't know if I am. Yeah sometimes I want to but I don't want it to be some thing we did and act like it was nothing. I want it to be special. Like you." She said and picked me up from the couch. She walked me to the room and layed me on the bed. "If you are ready then let's go. If this is what special is to you then come on. But I know I don't want it to be something like just one night and then go one with our lives. I-i don't want to have sex with you." She said as her eyes watered. "I want it to be so much more than sex." She said and layed down.

"Lauren. I'm sorry. I already knew this. I shouldn't of took it like that. It is Ally, she does stuff like that. I'm sorry. Please don't cry." I said and layed down next to her. "Its fine. I just- you know I don't say stuff like that. But you- you make my heart skip a beat and say stuff like that! Ahh" she said and put her hands in the air. "I know. I know." I said and kissed her lips softly. "I love you Lauren." I said and got under the covers of the warn bed. "I love you too Taylor " she said and did the same. I pulled off the shirt and shorts I had took from her dresser. She pulled of her cloths also leaving her in her bra and underwear. God she's so perfect. I said to myself as she slide into the bed.

"Hey babe." I said after sliding closer to her. "Yeah?" She said her eyes closed. "Who's gonna turn off the light?" I said and giggled. "You where the last one in the bed." I said and pulled the covers off of her. "Damn." She said and got out the bed. I watched her beautiful body walk over and turn down the light. She crawled in the bed and pulled my body back to her. "I love you baby. Good night." I said and kissed her check. "I love you too. Good night beautiful." She said and kissed my forehead. God I really got lucky with her. I said as I fell into a deep sleep.