Chapter 8

Lauren POV

I woke up at 9:15. That was pretty late for me. I got up showered then got dressed. I put on a skirt that went just above my knees and a low cut shirt that reviled some but not enough to rise suspicion. I put on the same black flats and kept my hair down.  I got in my car, I was gonna ride my bike but I can't wear a skirt and do that.

Once I got to school it was 10:52, perfect timing. I walked to my class and set up for today's lesson. We would be talking about the camera and what each part was and what different lenses made things seem different. It was a really stupid and boring lesson. But I had to teach them something right? Before we got to do fun stuff. I had brought one of my cheaper cameras today.

I set everything up and sat in my chair, I was really board waiting for class. I just played some games on my phone and texted Taylor. I knew she wasn't at school yet because she only had my class. Once it was 12:45 I put my phone on silent and put it away waiting for class. Students came in one by one after lunch. I said good morning to everyone of them and tried remembering there names. I remembered most of them and when Taylor walked into class I decided to play around with her.

"Good morning Miss.- I know it don't tell me. Ahh! Umm Ally?" I said she knew that was my best friends name she she just smiled and rolled her eyes. "No. Taylor." She said winking at me and went to her seat. Trust me I know your name. I said in my mind. "I'm gonna call roll. Just say here and raise your hand." I said smiling at the class.

I went through the roll a d went to the center of the room. "Who knows what this is?" I said with a half smile. Everyone know what this was. One boy raised his hand. "Yes? Umm Austin right?" I said pointing at him. He smiled and nodded. "Good. Well Austin what is this?" He squinted his eyes. "I think. I'm not sure. But I think that is a camera." He said high giving the kid next to him.

"Thank you for your smart-mouth. Any one else know what is special about thus camera." I looked around the room. Taylor was the only one who had there hand raised. "Umm yes! You? Um Tiffany?" I said smirking. "No its Taylor." She shot back smiling. "The thing about this camera is. Its special. It is actually a really cheap camera but it has a 120x lenses on it making it special. The camera its self is cheap and boring but add that exiting lenses and it is worth so much more." She said smirking. She sat down like it was obvious.

"Thank you umm. Taylor? No that doesn't sound right." I said. "Its Taylor." She said rolling her eyes. Class when on, me and Taylor had some moments like when the class was working on a work sheet. They had to label the parts of a camera. Of course Taylor needed help. "Yes?" I said in a normal voice. "I need help. See this camera has one piece I can't figure out." She said looking into my eyes.

"Well everything on here is correct, I gave you a word bank. There's only 2 words left. Just pick which ever one you think is right. We will go over this tomorrow anyways." I said my hand gazing her hand as I pointed at things on the paper. I walked away just as the bell rung. Taylor packed her things slowly,as did I.

"So Mrs.Miller do you need help remembering my name?" She said seductively. I looked around and everyone was gone. "I don't know. Do I-- Taylor right?" I whispered into her ear. I felt a shiver run down my back as she pulled my body to hers and smashed our lips together. I sucked on her bottom lip softly. Her hands trailed down my back and to my ass. I felt her 2 smaller hands gripping onto my ass tightly. I let a small moan escape my lips. She took this to her advantage and plunged her tounge into my mouth.

*Slam*

I broke she kiss and she let go of me quickly. Our eyes went over go the door. "Well Mrs.Miller. I don't think this accepting behavior to be having with a student on your second day here. Is it?" I heard a girl about as tall as Taylor say. I saw a blush flush over Taylor's face. She giggled. "Mary. Stop. That's real fucked up you know." Taylor said looking at the girl. "Wait what?" I asked confused.

"Lauren this is Mary my befriend. She knows, everything. She's the one I talked to like you did with Ally." She said slapping the girl on the arm. I let out the air I didn't know I was holding. I sat down in my chair and Taylor sat on my desk. "Hi Mrs.Miller. I'm Mary, the one that just made you almost pee on your self." She said in a burst of laughter. "Call me Lauren. Unless other people are around then call me Mrs.Miller." I said to the girl standing up. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Taylor will you go over there for a second. Since I just walked in on that. I need to take to- Lauren here." She said and motioned Taylor over to the other side of the room. She walked over to the camera and played around with if.

"Okay listen and listen good. Im only saying this once. Taylor over there is head over heels for you. And you seem cool yourself. But hurt her and I swear you won't have time to apologize. I will kill you." She said all sweetness in her voice was gone. I nodded quickly. "Good." She said in a sweet voice again. "Taylor I'm gonna be late for my next class. Bye bitch." She said and walked out the room.

Taylor walked over to me with the camera in her hand. "Smile." She said and took a quick picture if me laughing at her. She sat on the desk in front of my and sat the camera next to her. "What did Mary say?" She said and held my hand and pulled me up. "Nothing that will ever be relevant." I said kissing her lips. "Mmm." She said holding mg waist.

"You shouldn't of worn this today." I said and kissed my lips again her hand moving in circular motions around my back side. "Why?" I said already knowing the answer. "Because it makes it to easy to do this." She said and her hands slide up the back of my skirt and onto my butt. Her hands gripping tightly. "Nice one." I said and let go of the girl. "Lets go. Before my first time in is in a class room with my student." I said realizing what I had just said I mentally slapped myself.

"You've never-" she said quietly. I looked at her and lifted her chin to looks into her eyes. "No. But that's okay, right?" I said studying her face. "Me either." She said looking away from me. "Really?" I said surprised. "Yep. The most popular girl in school and I have never had sex." She said and shrugged. "That makes you even sexier." I said and kissed her again softly and lovingly. "Let's go. Wanna go to my house?" She said raising an eye brow. "Sure." I said a little to excited. I wasn't sure if I was gonna see a childish room, or an adult, mature room. But I was ready.