Chapter 2

Lauren POV

I walked out of the office happy I had been approved to start the class this year. I graduated college with what was supposed to take 6 years to do in 3. I didn't fuck around and get drunk. I got took as many classes that I could for my major every semester. Nothing more nothing less. I was dedicated and got all A's on assignments. I walked passed a girl sitting in one of the many chair lined avians the wall. I looked at her and examined her long dark brown hair and milky brown eyes. I smiled at her genuinely when she smiled at me. I walked out the building and into another. My class would be here. I looked around till I found my room. It was already full of desk as thing most teacher need. I moved it all to the back and looked around the room. I put the desk in the placed I wanted, leaving room in the middle for my institution. I walked out the room and to my motorcycle out front. I put on my leather jacket and pulled my right leg over the bike. I turned around to grab my helmet when I saw the girl again. She was staring at me, her eyes looked so beautiful.

Once she saw I had seen her she quickly turned away blushing.  Cute. I said to my self and roared the bike to life. I dove away thinking of the girl. I don't know why but she made me smiled just thinking of her beautiful facial features and her curved that fit her in all the right places.

-Night Before First Day of School-

I was in my small 2 bedroom apartment. There was the obvious rooms. My room, kitchen, bathroom, living room, and then there was the second bedroom. I had never taken anyone in there before. I had a lock on it and there was only one key, that I kept with me constantly. That room was the one place no one could take me from. It had perfect lighting from the large sliding door that lead to the porch. The room had a green screen, my lights, a few empty canvases I paint too, there was a medium sized desk that I did my picture editing on with my laptop that was for just that, then there was 5 camera stands each one with a camera on it. I had many cameras those where my best ones. The other ones where for unimportant photos. I walked out the room locking the door back and went to the kitchen to make some dinner. It was getting late, and I hadn't had dinner yet.

I liked cooking. It was like my second passion, photography first of course. Cooking was something that kept me busy when I couldn't take pictures. It was like a back up plan for me if I couldn't take anymore pictures for some reason.

I cooked me a simple meal of chicken soup, it was delicious. I cleaned up then took a cold shower. I always took a cold shower the day before something important. Tomorrow. Tomorrow was important.