Chapter 13

Taylor POV

I walked out of the school building and made my way to my car. I felt a tear fall down my check as I drove off. It was now 3:06 when I pulled into Laurens apartment complex. I turned off the car and opened the door. Laurens car was here now. I walked up the stairs and stood in front of the door. I knocked on the door and heard someone stumbling to the door. Okay then. I thought to myself. Lauren opened the door with a beer in her hand.

"What are you doing?" I said grabbing the drink and walking into the apartment. "Being 21." She said and almost fell back. But I caught her. "Lauren please sit down." I said and walked her back to the couch. She just sat down with my help. I looked over and saw the 5 other empty beer bottles. "Lauren what did you do?" I said picking them all up and throwing them away. She burped then giggled.

"I met this girl." She said as I walked into the living room. "Whoa! You look just like her!" She said in her drunken state, her words slurred. "Shes really special. I think I really like her. But I found this other girl texting her." She burped again and giggled. "I don't know why I yelled at her. But it made me mad that she called other people baby. I get jealous easily I guess." She said and giggled again. "Lauren?" I said looking into her eyes. "Night night!" She said and fell over on the couch.

God she's so cute when she's drunk. She's cute all the time. I decided she would wake up soon so I left 2 aspirins and a cup of coffee to shake off the hangover she would have. I left her a note next to them.

'I love you Lauren. Text me, or call me when you wake up. Your the only one I want to call me.' Maybe we will be okay.