Chapter 21

*this chapter may contain mature content*

Lauren POV

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. "Ugh!" I slammed my hand down on the clock and it stopped beeping. I rolled over to see Taylor asleep peacefully in my arms. I kissed her lips once. "Wake up Beautiful." I said and kissed her lips again harder this time. "5 more minutes." She said after smiling but not opening her eyelids to reveal her big brown eyes. "Awe. Fine after I take a shower you have to get up okay?" I said more as a statement then a question. "Okay." She said in a tired voice and rolled over to go back to sleep. I love the how raspy her voice is when she first wakes up. If her voice would stay like it is when she first wakes up I would do anything.

I got up and took my shower. I left the door open, Taylor was asleep so I didn't matter. Today was Sunday and tomorrow was the start of our last week until she moved out of her house and in with me. We both had decided we would move farther away from her parents house so they couldn't see everything we did.

I got out the shower to see Taylor sitting in the bed looking at me wrap the towel around my waist with a smirk. Oh shit. I screamed in my head. She saw me naked! I knew she would one day but I am so self conscious about my self. I quickly slammed the door closed. I heard Taylor get out of the bed and walk towards the door. "Lauren are you okay?" She said and opened the door. I looked at her. She still had on just bra and underwear on. "Y-yeah. I just- nothing." I said stumbling over my words.  "No Lauren what's going on?" She said and put her arm around my waist. She moved my head to look down at her. "N-nothing I just. You scared me." I said. I lied.

"Your lying. I can see it in your eyes." She said and looked at me sternly. "What's wrong?" She said again. "I'm just really self conscious of my self." I said and looked away. "I know its stupid. I shouldn't make a big deal about it. I love you and I trust you but I- I have always been like this." I said. I felt her remove her hand from my waist and slide onto the bathroom counter.

"Look at me." She said and turned my body to look at her. "Look me in my eyes." She said and I did. She took the towel from my body the cold air hitting my body. She looked down at my body then kissed my lips. "You are beautiful. Stunning. Breathtaking. You Lauren Miller are the most amazing person I have ever met. Your personality makes you amazing. And your body is just a plus that makes you even perfecter. That's not a word. Oh well. I love you Lauren." She said and wiped the tear from my eyes. She kissed my lips telling me she meant it. Her hands went to around my neck to my back. She pulled my body closer then we just where. I rubbed my tounge over her bottom lip receiving a small moan escape her lips. One of my hands went to her back the other rested on her thigh and kept sliding her closed.

I broke the kiss for air. "Lauren?" She said and I looked up. "Do you want to.." She said not finishing her sentence. I didn't respond I just slammed my lips back to hers. Her legs wrapped around mine. I lifted her off the counter and carried her to the bedroom. I placed her on the bed our lips not breaking apart. I placed my hand on her back and her back arched. I unclipped her bra and pulled off her bra. I looked down at her chest. I knew she had big breast. "God damn." I whispered getting a giggle from Taylor and her face turned red.

She rolled us over her now on top. I felt her hand rise from my waist to my breast. She cupped my breast. A smile formed on her lips and a moan escaped my lips quietly. She kissed my lips then my check.

'Baby you light up mg world like nobody else.' Sang from Taylors phone. "Who is that?" I said annoyed now. "Mary." She said and grabbed her phone to answer it. She put it on speaker.