Chapter 9

Taylor POV

I had told Lauren to park at her place and then come over so my mom wouldn't know she was here if we lost track of time. She walked over and I opened the door as she walked op the drive way. "Someone is excited!" She said smiling which made my face heat up. I looked away then grabbed her hand and dragged her upstairs to my room. I opened the door and heard her gasp.

"Is it bad?" I said when I heard her gasp. I looked around and saw the pictures I had token over years all over my room on the walls. There was me and Mary, my family, random people, sunsets, vacations I had went on. Then there was my desk with my 3 cameras on it and my laptop. I had my bed made-up and everything seemed in place. "No Taylor this is not what I was expecting." She said and pulled me close and walked to get a better look at the pictures. They weren't like her work but they where decent. "What where you expecting?" I said confused. "Well I pictured this with less pictures you have took and more band posters. A lot more like a 18 year olds room." She said and examined each picture carefully.

"I'm glad you like it" I said band walked over to the bed. She walked over to me and hovered over me. She pushed a piece of hair behind my hear and then kissed me with passion. I pulled her body closer and put my hands around her waist. I didn't want to take this to far. At the school I didn't know she was a virgin still and I was trying to make her happy, and make me seem able to handle dating an older woman. She broke the kiss when she get me slow down.

"Are you okay beautiful?" She said sitting down and pulling me to where I was almost straddling her. "Yes Im fine. I was just thinking." I said and looked into her eyes. "About what?" She said looking back into mine. "I don't usually kiss people like j did in class. I don't like turning everything into almost sex." I said snuggling into her neck. "I just didn't know you where a virgin too. I wanted to prove I could handle what ever you wanted of me. Sorry." I said and closed my eyes while holding her close. I was scared to let go.

"I know beautiful. I thought it was cute at first. But it seemed fake the second time. Don't get me wrong. That did feel really good. But I want you to be comfortable with me. I don't want you to feel like you have to do everything to please me. I will always lo-" she paused for a moment. "Like you." My head shot up. I looked into her deep eyes. "Sorry." She mumbled just barley above a whisper.

"I have been in one relationship before you. It was with a guy. It sounds bad but she was my cover up. But we dated for 2 years. But never said-" I stopped and thought about it. "He never said he loved me. Not in person anyway. But I don't want our relationship to end like how mine and his did. So let's start this nine off differently. I love you Lauren." I said as a tear fell down my check, but Lauren whipped it away. "I love you too Taylor." She said and crashed our lips together.

Then I heard the front door bust open. "Someone's here!" I said and jumped off Lauren. I looked out the window. "My Dad." I said and looked at Lauren worried. "Taylor!! Baby!?! Daddy's home!" I heard him yell from down stairs. "Lauren. Don't let him do it to me again!" I said as I felt a tear fall down my check. "What ever it is I won't." She said and kissed my lips softly. Damn.