I Just Wanted To Rub it In Your face

*(Continued from the same night)*

Casey,

So earlier this morning I relaxed.. let Jacob do what he wanted, until he got to a certain point. Only cause Jake woke up so i had to take care of him, and after that we didnt continue. But anyway Im about to leave.. get away from Jacob and Jake. 

"Im leaving"

"where you going"

"out"

"out where" he grabbed my arm

"out, getting away from you 2 out"

"oh so your not gonna tell me where your going because i didnt tell you where i was going"

"No, I just dont have to tell you, but im not going to the club or anything"

"so your leaving me with Jake"

"yea"

"bye, me and Jake will have fun without you"

"go right ahead"

"wait, you always have to give me a kiss before you leave"

"I dont have to"

"But you are" he pulled me, kissing me. i kissed back than pulled away

"love you"

"love you to" 

"be good"

"unless"

"I'll have something waiting for you" he winked

"I'll be as bad as I can"

"SO WHERE YOU GOING?" he raised his eye bowl at me  

I laughed "I cant be bad where im going. so dont worry"

"you can be bad anywhere...your a bad asś"

"bye baby"

"bye, be careful"

I walked out the house, and into the dark then walking quickly to the car. I dont like being alone outside in the dark.. I trust no one in the world but my friends and family! Especially after my experience.. yall remember, I dont wanna bring that back up. I locked the doors then put my seat belt on. I cranked up the car and took off. Im not going anywhere bad I heard Corahn and Diamond got back together so i have to go mess with her because she told me they would never get back together.. I just have to rub it in her face that i was right. 

I pulled up there and called her to come open the door so i can make a run for it.. For real, i hate being outside at night! 

"come open the door"

"let me put on a shirt, Im coming"

"you really didnt have to say that in the phone"

"sorry" She opened the door

i hung up, got out and went in the house closing the door behind me.

"See!!!!!!!!" I smiled

"what"

"i told you you and Corahn would get back together"

"no you didnt"

"yes I did, CORAHNNNNNNNN"

"WHAT!"

"GET YOUR ASś  DOWN HERE"

Diamond just smiled shaking her head.