Your the one I want

Its been 5 days since me and Essence talked, I talked to Ravenn about it a little to, she said pretty much the same as Essence. There like big sisters to me, so is Diamond and Olivia though

I decided to go ahead and tell Jacob my decision, and see how this is gonna work. I laid across my bed in the dark looking up while the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey"

"wassup"

"I wanna tell you what I wanna do about me and you"

"Ok Hold on"

I heard the tv in his background fade away which means he left that room, it got nice a quiet.

"Ok Im listening"

"Ok I(gco)"

"Are you sure you dont wanna come talk face to face?"

"Its 10:30 pm"

"So, come talk to me.. just talk"

I sighed "Ok"

I hung up the phone and I hadn't changed yet so I went and got in my car driving to his house. When I pulled up he was at the door waiting for me. I should have told him over the phone so I wont have to worry about him staring in my eyes while Im talking. I got out the car walking to him.

"Hey"

"Hi" he hugged me, we walked on in and he shut the door.

"So were are we gonna talk?"

"the basement"

"ok"

We walked down stairs sitting on the couch looking at each other.

"Ok..." I saw him staring me dead in the eyes.

"Jacob"

"yes"

"can you stop staring me directly in the eyes while I talk"

"Why" he widened his eyes looking at me

I laughed, "because"

"Ok"

Why am I nervous? I've been knowing this boy for years.. This is crazy.

"first of all I was talking to a friend about this hole situation... My love for you is 10times stronger then for Ray. I feel like Ray just wants my body and to make you jealous. When it comes to me and you... We've been threw so much together, we stayed strong. The moment we got pulled away I thought I couldnt live with out you and my heart still inst complete with out you. I love you, I want to be back with you."

I saw Jacob smile. "I want you back to"

"What are we gonna tell Ray and Janelle ?"

"you can tell Ray what ever! But Janelle. I'll have to sit and just talk to her."

"So we're together?"

"We havent broken up with them yet"

"Can we just kiss?" I asked smiling

"hmm I dont kno(gco)"

I got on his lap kissing him with tongue, he kissed me back while wrapping his arms around me. We kissed for a minute before pulling away.

"I love you Jacob"

"I love you to"

We looked at each other,

"dam you've gotten so much sexier" Jacob said

"so have you!"

"we've been away from each other for to long"