So.. You're Taking Me to Vegas?

Diamond, 

Yea, I just cant sleep for nothing! I feel like this isnt even real right now, non of this happened! BUT sadly, it did.. I dont wanna hate De'Andre for ever I was planning to still be friends but remember when i told Corahn I dont like being friends with my ex's? Simply because they hate seeing me with other guys and they get jealous and wanna break out a fight or something. Anymore reason I dont know about De'Andre is because he was saying how he was ready to punch me.. I've never none for him to be like that before so it was a pretty scary sight! I understand he was upset and i must admit I really had no reason beside wanting to be with Corahn to break up with him.. Yes i did. Long distance relationships wont work for me. Now if i wouldnt have moved down there I probably could be with De'Andre... maybe. I was just laying here thinking.. My phone has be vibrating which seems like non-stop for about a hour now. I  know its De'Andre, probably some others. But Andre is blowing my phone up on purpose. I read one.. just one of the text he sent and he was begging me to come say bye before i leave and just give him a hug. First Im not going over there, if he wants a hug he better come over here, hug and thats it! He aint coming in here though. And who knows we might work something out some day and be friends but I'll NEVER be as close as i was before. I just need to make up my mind, do i wanna just leave him alone or what? this wont be hard, Im gonna pick whats best for me. During the last 3 years I feel like I've been through hell and back. 

*Next Morning, 10:45*

Roc,

"PLEASEEEEEE" Essence begged

"noo"

"i hate when you do this!"

"but you'll love me after!"

We were loading up the car getting ready to leave, she's still begging me to tell her were we're going. I decided to get a private jet... because i had the money and im making this trip as fun,romantic,exciting,freaky ect. as possible! But she knows about the jet. i got the ring safe some where! I gotta tell yall the plan on how im doing this though. 

"so why you trying to act like your not sore" i asked

"because im not"

"yes you are"

"no im not"

"yes you are"

"shut up, your annoying me"

"i know your legs hurt though"

"no they dont"

"what about your viaginà"

"no"

"stop lying"

"why does this even matter" she laughed

"cause I know your sore from the way you were walking"

"i was walking normal"

"WALK!"

she laughed "why"

"so i can see if its normal"

"but dont you trust me" she was smiling

"you wont walk so thats how i know your sore"

"but im not"

"ok, i'll make sure you are either tonight or tomorrow"

"thats to soon"

"why"

"it just is.."

Essence,

im lying my heart out, I could barely move when i first woke up! (convo continue)

"thats not a good enough answer"