I think I have Anger Issues

"FÙCK JACOB YES!" I cried out feeling him go in and out. I was scratching the fùck out his back!  

"JACOBBB!" i wrapped my legs around his waist pushing my self up as he pounded. 

"Dam you big freak" he said watching me 

"FUĆK ME HARDER!!!!"  

He moved harder and harder. "FÙCK! IM GETTING TIGHT" 

"I feel it" he kept going 

"ahhhh!" 

"Dam kitty got a mean grip!" he pushed my legs wider forcing his self in and out.  

"PAPI!! Dam your so good!" 

He smiled pulled out and began licking the fùck out of my pùssy.  

"YES!" My toes curled while I pulled on his hair a little 

I gripped it tight as I felt my cùm coming. It squirted out all in Jacobs mouth, his tongue felt TO good swirling around. He stood up and then sat on the bed.  

"You better get on those knees!"  

I smiled pulled him backwards getting on top of him forming the 69 position, but he was finger fùcking instead of tonguing.  

"Dammmmmmmmmm suck me! Mm shít!" he was groaning, 

"Jacobbbb!"  

He pulled me closer up to his face starting to tongue me, now we're actually in 69. 

I was licking around the tip then i sled it in, i had been stroking it. I felt him blow in my mouth. About 2 minutes later I felt sick. 

"Jacob I dont think i shouldve swallowed that" i hoped off him going to the bathroom and throwing my hair up in a pony tail. Jacob sighed walking in with me. I kneeled down throwing up. When i was done i rinsed my mouth then brushed my teeth.  

"No more séx" 

"Why? Just dont swallow the cùm" 

"And my back hurts to, you fùck hard" 

"Thats what papi does" 

"I love what papi does" 

"I bet you do! But are you sure this was safe " 

"Yes" 

"are you really really sure" 

"Yes" 

"Ok, but forreal go eat some real food" 

"Ugh" 

"your pregnant you have to eat" 

"Ok, but We need to shower first. No touchy in the shower" 

"I have to" 

"We just fùcked though" 

"Ok ill give you a break, this time" 

"Ok" 

We got in the shower showering. Jacob was looking at me as water ran down my body. 

"You know im tempted right" he said 

"Well Im done now" I stepped out the shower getting dressed.  

"That asś though" 

I smirked and walked out the bathroom.  

"Where do you wanna eat" he said throwing on his shirt 

"Apple bees" 

"Ok"