And your just now telling me we can?

Roc, 

Yes Angel is indeed the badest one and it seems like she has picked up our freaky-ness. Which isnt good.... Especially as a 2 year old. Shes not even aware of what shes doing, what happens when she gets older and she knows what shes doing? THEN she gon try to be sneaky with it. Chres i dont know about him yet, He has just been acting like a kid.  

"babe" 

"Yes" she was putting Chres down for his nap 

"What do you think about what Angel did" 

"That shes a little kid, and she doesnt no what she was doing" 

"but did you see it the way i saw it?" 

"Yes, where is she anyway" 

"The fùck she was just right here" I walked out there room and saw her running toward the steps. I ran after her picking her up.  

"Where you think you going?!" i said taken her back in the room then closing the door. She ran to the door standing on her tippy toes reaching for the door knob.  

"na you cant reach it, come here" 

She turned around looking at me. 

"I said come here" 

She walked over to me, "why you trying to leave"  

"She need to go to sleep" Essence said 

"No" Angel said 

"No? You dont tell me no" Essence picked her but Angel started screaming and kicking. 

She got hit a couple of times, so she started crying. Essence finally got her to sleep. 

"whats wrong with her" I asked 

"Shes just being a kid, but shes gonna get her self in big trouble" 

"Where she get this from?" 

"I was a crazy child but not like that"

Essence, 

We walked in the kitchen and I went to the fridge, I felt Roc kinda fall on me.  

"Really Roc" i stood up 

"I tripped" 

"No you didnt" 

"Oop tripped again" he smashed his self into me 

I laughed "This is where Angel gets this from" 

"baby" 

"What" 

"Do you think Angel snuck in our room and saw you sucking me" 

"No.. She cant get in there especially without us seeing her" 

"Oh, thats true"

*Jacob, Casey*  

Casey, 

My nights have been restless. Being pregnant is hard, and the baby isnt big yet. I know i need to eat something to keep the baby in good health, but its not like it'll stay down.

Jacob 

"Baby you have to eat, the baby will be at risk" 

"Eat what" 

"THIS DÍCK!" i smirked 

"You mean sùck it" 

"What ever just put it in your mouth" 

"Hold on" she was looking at her phone. 

"no, do it now" 

"I said hold on" 

I wanted her to do it now so I unbuckled my pants and everything, She was in the right position to. Shes laying across the bed with her head hanging off the side, i put my hands on her cheeks standing over her. 

"Jacob hold(gco)" 

I stuck it in her mouth leaning down over her. She grabbed my waist and pushed me away. 

"Dam what you trying to do? Stick it down my throat!" 

"I was trying, but I wasnt gonna hurt you" 

"I was about to bite it" 

"ooooo better be happy you didnt, you would be sucking til it felt better" 

"Or instantly make it better by putting it in your favorite spot" 

I just looked at her... "But your preg(gco)" 

"So.." 

"So?" 

"Yes, it wont do anything" 

"really" 

"Yes" 

"And your just now telling me" 

"Yep" she smiled 

"I got you, i got you" 

As he slowly approached me I just smiled like a little innocent child. He got to me grabbing me pulling me closely.  

"You sure we can do this?" 

"Yes" 

"Well Ok, looks like we're staying in tonight"

*3 MINUTES LATER* 

See that gif over there ... 😏😏😏😏😏 

"mm" I moaned in his mouth as he pulled my shirt off. 

"Im about to fùck you good" We climbed on the bed and began to touch each other up.

Lord... for give me.....🙏 

Lol but do yall want me to make the next chapter detailed with what there doing???????? 

Comment(10), vote(10).