CASEY!!!!

Jacob,

Ok Casey is sleep now so I can text this person back. Then I can call em tomorrow. So heres the secret I wanna get Casey something very special! And my home boy.. Whom I was texting is the one to help. But this isnt who I was texting while driving that day, I told Casey I wasnt texting and I wasnt. Im not gonna lie to her. To those who gave thought of me cheating... I have no words. I wouldnt cheat on Casey I just married her less than a day ago and theres a 99.9% chance That i just got her pregnant, im a faithful man...

Anyway I cant sleep so I got up putting on my basketball shorts walked out to the balcony and leaned over on the rail thinking about Casey. I was just in deep thought about how much I had to fight to get to this point with her. Thinking all the way back.. Me and Casey have been threw ALOT! But we fought threw it together and Im still happy Olivia hooked us back up. I started feeling alittle tired so i went back in. I laid down facing Casey, I looked at her and she blinked.

"OH SHÍT!" I yelled

"Im awake" she laughed

"Oh scared me.."

She laughed again "why you up"

"I couldnt sleep"

"Why?"

"Your stuck in my head, I was just thinking about us."

"Oh, well you need to rest though"

"I know, how do you feel?"

"Find for now.. I guess"

"If you wake up throwing up im gonna be happy as héll. Only cause that means your pregnant"

"I hate throwing up though"

"Well Im sorry"

We laid there for a minute.

"Now I cant sleep" Casey said

"Lets cuddle then" I pulled her close to me.

After some minutes i noticed Casey drift to sleep so i kissed her forehead before I did to.

*Next morning*

Jacob,

I woke up with out Casey in the bed so i automatically got up going to find her. I walked in the bathroom to find her sitting on the counter holding her stomach.

"Im defiantly pregnant!" she fake smiled acting happy

"Whats up with the smile though?"

"I HATE THROWING UP!"

"Well,. What do you want me to do?"

"I dont know"

I walked over hugging her. "Im happyyyyyyyyyyy!"

"Me to"

"Have you showered already the reason your in shorts and a bra?"

"Yes"

"Ok well let me shower real quick"

I undressed infront of her as she smiled.

"no peeking" I said stepping in the shower.

"I can peek if I want to" she smiled

"You better not"

I was washing off,

"Holy Fùck.. Casey" i said still in the shower

"Yes"

"I think it got bigger baby"

"what got bigger" I knew what he was talking about

"my díck!"

All i heard was Casey laughing.i laughed and stepped out the shower with my towel around me. I walked over to Casey.