Kidnapper >:)

[A/N: the people I picked are 

@PrincesMiracle

&&&&&&&

@HisDomoNerrd

Sorry if you didnt get picked, if i need anymore people I'll just go look back to the people that signed up and pick more! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casey,

I got up feeling good. I checked my phone I had some text from 4 different people. I texted Ray back first since that is my boyfriend. He said,

"Goodmorning baby"

"Good morning"

We talked about some other things couples talk about.

I texed Jacob back, he said 

"Im still mad at you"

"aw dont be mad, thats pay back for times you teased me"

"OH! You wanna talk about teasing? I got you... I will have you wet as hèll and wont give you known!"

"no I hate that"

"Ima have you begging for me to stop"

"noo :(" I pouted

"hèll yes! I cant wait! Your gonna be dripping wet begging for me, I can tease you for hours"

"No Jacob!"

"Im gonna make you throb!"

"OK! Im gonna stop texting you!"

"you already throbbing baby"

"I wont come then!"

"I'll kidnap yo asś and make you take it!" 

"know the hèll your not"

"bet, your mom home?"

"shes leaving in about a hour"

"ok thanks for telling me what time to come kidnap you"

"aha dam Im so dumb!"

"I love you"

"bye Jacob"

Jacob,

When I text and talk to Casey I forget about Janelle, sometimes. I love her so much I just dont think she loves me the way I love her, Im not just saying that because I want Casey back, i really do think that. But Casey thinks Im playing with her, Im dead as serious! Well I try to be but Im kinda on the silly side. But yes I will get Casey back, Im gonna kidnap her >:)!

Casey,

I took my shower and put on some clothes.

"CASEY IM LEAVING NO ONE COMES OVER HERE!"

"WHAT EVER"

I went down stairs to the kitchen to find something to eat. I grabbed some chips and headed back to my room. I sat on my bed and was about to eat my chips until I heard my closet swing open and I was grabbed from the back. My mouth was covered by a hand while the other hand wrapped around me. My chips fell to the ground. I could tell it was Jacob but how and when did he get in here! I grabbed his hand trying to pull it off my mouth and started kicking as he took me down the stairs, out the door and threw me in the backseat of his car.

I laid in the back laughing "Really Jacob"

"hèll yea!"

He put his seatbelt on and screamed "Seat belt! So we can be safe!"