(tear) I-Is she ok?

Jacob,

Im mad scared right now, my heart is racing. I constantly called Caseys name and even went under water to look for her. Once the water settled down i could see better. I went back under water looking until I saw her. I swam as fast as I could to her wrapping my arm around her then swimming up. I swam back to the boat and the captain looked shocked. He ran calling for help on his little walkie takie thing. I pulled Casey on the boat, she wasnt playing with me she just almost drowned. 

"Casey" I pushed her hair out her face and pushed on her stomach(not to hard) and chest. Seconds later the life guards came on jet skies. They got all there stuff and hoped on the boat. 

"Shes breathing so dont get to worried" one of them said

"o-ok" i was still scared

I was almost in tears though, I just married the girl and I almost got her killed AND shes pregnant! 

I heard her start to cough letting me no that she was ok. She opened her eyes looking clueless of what just happened. I smiled really big.

"Shes fine, probably wanna keep her outta water"

"Thank you so much!" i ran over kneeling beside her.

"baby"

"yes" she sat up

I couldnt do anything but pull her into a tight tight hug.

"are you ok?"

"my throat feels funny" 

"im just happy your ok"

I stood up pulling her with me, "Baby you told me you could swim!"

"Welllllllll im kinda in the process of learning"

"You should have told me, i was worried. I WOULD PROBABLY KILL MY SELF IF I LOST YOU!"

"No Jacob, dont ever do that. No matter what happens promise you wont ever try to hurt your self"

"anything for you" i kept hugging her

"So i take it you guys wanna go back to the dock now?" 

"Yes please"

I finally let go of Casey then grabbing her hand pulling her actually inside the boat to the bedroom. We laid down. 

"Im sorry Jacob"

"It wasnt your fault"

"But your not acting like your self any more"

"because Im in shock that I just almost lost my everything"

"But Jacob im fine now"

I didnt say anything.

She rolled over getting on top of me.. "Jacob"

"Yes"

"I love you"

"I love you way more and dont say no i dont"

"No you dont" she smiled

I just looked at her. "your a hard headed girl"

"I know" she winked

"What am I gonna do with you"

"What ever you want" she was smiling

"I think you've had enough for today"

"I need to learn to swim"

"I'll teach you"

"Ok this should be fun"