2 Years Apart

~~2 years later~~

Casey,

"baby stop" I giggled as he tickled me while he laid on top of me

"your so ticklish" he laughed

"I know. STOPP!" I yelled as he continued to tickle me. I grabbed his hand, he looked at me smiling. He tilted my chin up and leaned down to kiss me. We made out for minutes and then pulled away. 

"I love you so much"

"I love you to"

"are you thinking what Im thinking?"

"I think so" I bite my lip

He leaned down kissing my neck, my moaning got uncontrollable as he sucked on it, he knows how to make me scream. He pinned me down with one hand as his other hand sled down my outer thigh.  He moved it back up sliding it under my shirt.

"baby, just give it to me already" I moaned

"Nothing wrong with a little teasing before pleasing" 

I bite me lip at him as he squeezed my right breast. 

"you already teased me once today"

"I like teasing you like this baby, it makes me hard when you moan" he winked and went back to my neck. He sled his hand from my shirt down to between my legs rubbing me threw my pants. 

"mmmmmm Rayyyyy" I began to moan (comment if your mouth dropped lol)

Once my mom literally pulled me out Jacobs life & took everything I had to contact him With I figured that Jacob would just move on. When I got my phone back she had gotten my number changed, every number was also deleted out my phone and I never learned anyones number. I was mad as héll she doesnt know how much love i had for Jacob. I COULDNT EVEN CALL OLIVIVA! My mom wouldnt let me leave the house, one time I decided I wanted to leave so I tried but failed! I found Rays number on a piece of paper considering thats how he gave it to me. He comforted me when I needed it, he was there to talk to, my mom even likes him. She doesnt know I was raped, I guess I dont have to tell her, then she'll hate Ray to. Ray even spent some nights with me, I remember laying on his chest cuddled up in his arms. sooner we became closer... And closer and we ended up kissing and BAM! Here we are as a nice couple, as of a month ago. I never thought that this would be happening.

Jacob,

I havent talked to Casey in about 2 years, I still think about her ever once in a while. I still talk to Olivia Diamond and the rest of them, but we cant get in much contact with Casey but its ok, well its not cause I loved her but I have another girl who I love dearly! Her name is Janelle, We've been together a year. She went to our school some years ago, we use to talk just at school then I called her one day and we started hanging more. Shes a freak like me so we do alot of stuff together. (smirk) The only thing different is that she doesnt live with me like Casey did but her mom likes me so I go over there alot. To night shes spending the night with me we're actually trying not to do anything for real for real. Its more like a bet between us, with her its real challenging! 

"baby come here" I called Janelle, she was standing in the bathroom doing her hair

"Yes?" she stepped out the bathroom in shorts and a tight tank top.

I bite my lip sitting on the bed."I need a kiss"

"well come get it" she winked

I got up and ran to the bathroom hugging her from behind, rocking her side to side then pushing her on the counter. She turned around smiling, I held her waist while kissing her. She put her arms around my neck and my hands went to exploring, Then I remembered this bet we had going on.