Lets Just Cuddle <3

Nathan,

I watched Diamond walk all the way til she got to her house, she noticed I was looking at her so she gave me the bird.

"AS SOON AS YOU LET ME" I yelled

She shook her head walking in the house. I as well walked back in my house. I walked up the stairs going to my room preparing to take a shower, Im all sweaty cause i work out alot, I have to keep my abs. I glanced out the window, man the thing I've seen threw this window.. I'll never let her know though, i smirked. she should really remember that Im over here when she decides to do some of the things she does. Dont get me wrong Im not a stalker, i dont just sit at the window looking at her, but one morning I just woke up, Opened the curtain and BAM! Best view in the world. Anyway fr fr let me go take my shower.... 

Diamond,

Im sorry man i cant help this shít! I was standing in my room trying to decide if I wanted to do this or not.. I was holding my phone in my hand tight. hopefully Corahn will just hurry and come back so I dont have to worry about this! I fell on the bed still holding my phone. 

Why is Nathan so sexy though! I dialed his number slow, I pushed dial and let it ring once because I heard Corahn coming up the stairs. I sat my phone on my night stand and sat up as he walked in the room. 

"Hey bay" I said smiling

"Hey" he leaned down pecking my lips. "You have fun last night?"

"hèll yes you know I did" 

"I did to, you little sex addict"

"No Im not"

He chuckled "well most of the time, what did you do when I left?"

"talked and texted some friends" I didnt lie..

"That doesnt sound like you"

"Whatcha mean?"

"Your a very adventurous person"

"Well Im being lazy today"

"No your not, come with me" he grabbed my hand pulling me up.  

"wait i need my shoes" I put on my sandals and grabbed my  phone walking with him out the house and going where ever hes taking me.

Janelle,

"Your eyes are so gorgeous" I told him looking up in them

"Your eyes are beautiful though" he looked down and smiled at me.

"Thanks" I blushed a little  

"your welcome"

We looked in each others eyes in silence, until he leaned down ready to kiss me.

"dont kiss me" I moved my head

"Ok, sorry" he leaned back up.

"its fine"

"Why cant i kiss you?"

"We're just now getting to know each other, but that tongue...... You seem like a great kisser"

"One way to find out"

"well i guess I'll never find out"

"I wanna see how you can work your lips"

I didnt say anything. I smiled and looked away from him.

"You cant get it that fast" I still didnt look at him

"Ok, I see how you doing it"

"You have to earn it"

"How"