aha.. so you think you can steal my man huh?

*Same day*

Janelle,

I already know Casey is at Jacobs house. We drove by just to see. theres other cars there so we gon ball up in there and go at Casey. I was wearing knee length sweats and a tank top with my vans.

"Yall ready?" i said sitting in the car throwing my hair up.

"Yes girl lets go!" Kenna said

We stepped out the car and saw a boy with 2 braids get out his car. He looked mad.

"WHO THE H*LL ARE YOU?" I questioned

"WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?" he yelled back

"JANELLE, JACOBS EX"

"WHILE IM RAY, CASEY'S EX"

WHY ARE YOU F*CKING SCREMING AT ME!"

"I dont know" we both laughed alittle.

"she dumbed you for Jacob?"

"kinda shorta, he dumb you for Casey?"

"yep, I hope you dont mind we about to whop her as!"

"Im about to beat Jacob as"

"Ayee lets do this" I walked toward the door

"wait" Ray stopped me

"what?"

"your sexy as h*ll"

"aw you think so"

"JANELLE!" Asia screamed getting annoyed

"Im sorry, lets go"

"but can I have your number?"

"sure" I gave him my number and Asia sighed

"thanks"

We walked to the door and Ray rang the door bell. Jacob came to the door, when he opened it he was quickly punched in the cheek hard making him fall back.

"WHAT THE H*LL!" Casey yelled jumping up along with the others

Jacob and Ray threw punches at each other, until Prod jumped in.. he didnt break them up they double teamed Ray, they were winning so we let them beat him for a while. 

Casey,

"SO YOU THINK YOU CAN STEAL MY MAN HUH?" I heard someone yell right be for I was pulled out the door by my hair. i was thorn to the ground, Essence, Ravenn, Diamond and Olivia ran out and started slapping people with there fist. When I say slapping with there fist, they were punching them that hard. They kicked, scratched, bit, jump kicked.. some of everything.

I was on top of Janelle, "YES I GOT MAN MAN!" I said throwing punches, she did hit back though. Jacob grabbed my waist pulling me off her. I yelled stuff at her. I know I had some bruises, my cheek was kinda sore. I looked up and saw all the fighting broken up by the boys. 

I broke away from Jacob and jumped on Janelle hitting her some more. 

"GET HER GIRL!" Olivia yelled

Jacob pulled me off. Everyone was breathing heavy. Janelle jumped up.

"I bet you regret taking my man now b*tch!"

"ION REGRET SH*T! HES MINE AND NEVER WILL BE YOURS AGAIN! NOW WHAT! COME AT ME BRUH!"

She ran toward me but Jacob grabbed her, "ok guys chill dammit!"