Thanks Olivia :D

Olivia, 

I was happy about the call i got from Jacob! OMG! Ok so heres our conversation.

"Olivia"

"yes?"

"you grew up with Casey right?"

"naw duh. you knew that"

"but for real I need some advice"

"on what?"

"I think Im ready to propose to Casey"

I started freaking out "Omg! YAY!"

"And I dont wanna just get on one knee and give her a ring, I want to be different"

"so your asking for some ideas?"

"Yes"

"H*ll I dont know! Lets see.... Take her some where romantic, talk and have fun, not to freaky. And I think it should be at night, like um. uh."

"Your not helping"

"Im sorry, Im thinking"

"would it be ok if it was just a tad bit freaky?"

"yes, but not to freaky. It need to be more romantic"

"got cha" 

"ORRRRRRRRRR you can get a airplane to write will you marry me in the sky. This is what a girl would love hold her around the waist tight you can plant soft kisses on her neck.. I guess"

"im liking this keep going"

"you should make her laugh alot, yall lay down on a blanket her on top of you, have your arms around her. Tell her to look up after she reads it she'll look at you. make sure you have to ring ready"

"Thats a good idea"

"ORRRRR take her to the beach at the end of the day when the sun is setting and have her walk infront of you. Have will you marry me written in the sand. While she reads it get on a knee and stand behind her waiting for her to turn around" 

"I like that tp, but which one?"

"you have to make that decision just make sure its really really really romantic!"

"ok"

"do you have the ring already?"

"yep its in my secret place"

"lmao you have a secret place"

"yep"

"ok, I can wait til she calls me screaming in the phone to tell me"

"just make sure you keep your mouth shut, dont let her find out"

"ok"

"shes coming gotta go bye!" 

Yea thats how our conversation went, Im happy for her!

Jacob,

"See we were getting lost in each others eyes til you decide you wanna start grabbing"

"Well.."

"well nothing, now I gotta take you upstairs"

"no Jacob, my body has had enough"

"you really just wanna f*ck dont you?"

"pretty much"

We stood up and he grabbed my hand we walked upstiars.

"how do I know your not just gonna tease me again"