Just be mine while you're here.. atleast?

Essence, 

"so what if your pregnant again"

"im not"

"how you know?"

"because that was 2 days ago and i feel fine, usually i would wake up throwing up"

"oh"

"yea, why?"

"i was just asking"

"ok"

"but your gonna be pregnant again"

"maybe"

"thats a for sure thing"

"when every we get married.. im waiting on you"

he sighed "you werent suppose to say that"

"why"

"because, Im just gonna wait until your not thinking anything about it, it'll be a unexpected time"

"ok"

"soooooo now i have to wait longer to make sure your mind is off it"

"ugh"

"ARE YOU RUSHING ME"

"no,"

"usually couples dont have a discussion about the day i ask"

"im sorry"

"its ok, but just know you'll never be expecting it when it happens" he pecked me on the lips.

Corahn,

I closed all the curtains in my room and turned the light off sitting on the bed about to watch the show Tiffany was about to but on for me. 

"you sure you want me to show you?" she asked walking out the bathroom in her bikini, her top was already a little tight.

"yes"

She walked over to me slowly, my imagination was........ lets just say I.AM.READY! 

She pushed me back on the bed climbing on top of me she leaned down whispering in my ear. 

"you ready?" she grabbed my hand making me touch her between her legs

"h*ll yes, give it to me"

She gently climbed off me pulling down my trunks.. 

"dam your huge!" she grabbed it

"probably the biggest you'll ever get"

"well let me enjoy every moment"

"you go right ahead"

She started stroking it in her hand, i groaned just a little. When she got faster thats what made me go crazy, lets not even talk about when she put it in her mouth! She had full control so i let her keep it. 

She hopped on top of me sliding down. "Tiffany"

"what"

"Im not wearing a condom"

"dammit"

she sled off, i got up and put one on then laid back down letting her get back on top. She placed her hands on my chest as she went up and down. 

Yall know what went down, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttt! did the condom survive threw it?  O_O

Diamond, 

"There goes my babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" De'Andre started singing as he saw me stepping out the car.

I was smiling hard, knowing this boy can sing makes him even more attractive!