wtf..IM MARRIED! WITH A CHILD!

Corahn,

"Oh h(gco)"

"wait" i shushed Casey "why do you care"

"because she's my best friend, and i wasnt talking to you"

"Well now you are.. what me and Casey do have nothing to do with you" Yall should've say the way Casey looked at me 

"It kinda does"

"and why is that?"

"because your my ex and shes my friend"

"baby, dont worry about them" De'Andre said

"dont worry? your not suppose to come in a room and see your ex and best friend in the bed"

"Your not suppose to just walk on my house either!!! first of all, hes not in the bed with me, hes just sitting there. Second, hes only like a brother to me THIRD, IM FUCKING MARRIED AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST I JUST HAD JACOBS BABY"

"yea, you just had my baby.. whats going on?" Jacob walked in with Jake seeing Casey and Corahn.

"ohhhhhhhhh shit!" De'Andre whispered 

Casey rolled her eyes... "Corahn, my big brother is sitting in the dam bed beside me and Diamond starts bitching.."

"BUT WOULDNT YOU START BITCHING IF YOU FUCKING SAW ME AND JACOB IN A BED"

"WE'RE NOT IN THE BED, HES SITTING RIGHT THERE, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ME!"

"STILL THOUGH, YOU WOULD TRY TO FIGHT IF THAT WAS ME AND JACOB"

"WANNA KNOW WHY? REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID?"

Diamond got quiet remembering that her and Jacob have kissed before. 

"What you and Jacob do?" I asked

"wow,, im wayyyyyyyyyyy over that and never want it brought up again.. but why is he on the bed" Jacob asked then handing Jake to Casey

"Because he was waiting for you and Jake to come back.."

"oh.. you can get up now"

I got up.. i mean its his house.. his bed. But Diamond still wasnt looking happy. Yall see what i mean when i say she get angry fast? over the stupidest shit? 

Casey,

Corahn came and looked at Jake.. "but Diamond"

"what"

"the f*ck?"

"its just that, i dont wanna say it infront of every one"

"well come talk to me" I laid Jake in the middle of the bed and got up. Me and Diamond went down stairs..

"ok now.. the f*ck?"

"its that.. you know how me and Jacob did what we did when i came down here years ago?"

"yes"

"well every since we told you I've always wondered would you ever try to get me back for that.."

"no, because i love Jacob so much.. I wouldnt do that to you or him"

"well thats just the first thing that came to my mind when i saw you to"

"but did you see how far away from me he was?"

"yea, but"

"but  nothing, your suppose to trust me especially because im married.. with a baby. im not even thinking about sex, i just had a baby and right now i dont want anymore"