JACOB! IM SCARED!

Roc,

GUESS WHAT?

----------------->

yall know how i said i was gonna propose to Essence when shes not thinking about it? WELL SHES NOT THINKING ABOUT IT she hasnt said anything about it. We've been together years and now have to 3 years olds thats freaky as sh*t because Chres busted in the door while i was touching Essence. We was getting it good to had her moaning and stuff then Chres just walks in and looks at us screaming daddy. I feel sorry that he had to see that but me and Essence are still freak as h*ll and i cant wait to have our 3rd child. 

Anyway, i have the perfect ring for her, im not proposing today but on the weekend. I wanna take her some where romantic with out the kids and do it there. I just love her so much, i have to make her mine. officially! 

(there wedding isnt gonna be big and detailed like Jacobs and Casey)

Tiffany,

My boyfriend found out I was pregnant of course, comes to find out it is his, she favors him alot so i had no problems at all. Im happy about that because Corahn is just a as hole, hes one that hits and runs. I wasnt looking for any relations or strings to be attached away... but we'er living here with my month year old daughter like a family should be. We're not married but we're getting along pretty well. 

(end of Tiffany)

Corahn,

I still think about Diamond ALL THE TIME. I told her the baby wasnt mine, she forgave me but shes so in love with this De'Andre guy i heard. He's actually here to see her as i speak. I still see Diamond ALL THE TIME, because shes Casey's best friend and me and Jacob are still cool, along with Roc,Prod,Jason, and Jadarrian. Basically everything and everyone is the same except me and Diamond. .

Diamond,

"so why do you have a stripper pole in your basement?" De'Andre asked

"Because i dance"

"wanna show me"

"i would, but im in sweats, i dont dance in sweats"

"what you dance in?"

"nothing" i laughed

"I WANNA SEE THIS! GET NAKED BABY"

"i wasnt serious, i dance in short clothes.. you know what strippers wear"

"were you a stripper?"

"no, i just dance good on poles"

"you need to show me"

"i wil"

"NOW"

"NO"

"dont tell me no" he pushed me on the wall, pushing his body on me

"you no that turns me on"

"i know, i wanna mess with you for a while"

"why"

"cause i just wanna have some fun" he planted a soft kiss on my neck

"not now"

"dance on the pole for me" he pulled my shirt off then pushed my pants down, 

"in this?"

"yes, put on a show for me"

"you got it" i winked at him

"dam let me get comfortable" he pulled up a beanie bag and laid on it "wanna strip while your at it?"