One More Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diamond, 

I rolled over sitting on top of Corahn. 

"WAKE UP!!" i bounced up and down.

"dont bounce up and down on me unless your riding me" I guess he was already awake.

"ANYWAY, since you gotta be nasty... ITS PARTY DAY!"

"uh huh...."

"your not excited"

"yea Whoopty do"

"-_-"

We got up doing our daily routine, preparing for the party later on tonight.

Corahn,

I still dont want that 'boy' at this party!

Ravenn,

I woke up finally checking my phone 5 more miss calls and some more text. I had alot of calls from Prod of course I know hes worried. The other half from Casey and some from Diamond... Alittle from every one. I called Casey to talk to her.

"Casey"

"WHERE ARE YOU"

"at my moms house. Prodigy doesnt no if hes the farther or not"

"are you serious"

"yes, hes taken a DNA test"

"what if he is though? You cant leave him yall are cute together"

"I know" I slightly smiled "But then shes gonna want child support and all this money"

"Girl Prod be having boat loads of money you dont have to worry about that"

"I dont want her to fûck up our relationship"

"Well fûck her up, I'll help"

"I dont think she knows I was with Prod so its not her fault, its all Prodigy's"

"Well when you get the results let me know and you need to be at Diamonds party tonight. Dance drink a little"

"When I drink I get crazy" I laughed

"we all gone be crazy! But I'll talk with you then"

"ok bye"

"bye"

I got up and got ready for the day still not calling Prod, I plan on seeing him today though. 

Prodigy,

I was fully dressed headed out the door going to take this test. I got in my car drove to the place and waited about 2 minutes for Destiny but I got impatient. I dialed her number.

"Hello"

"whats taken you so long"

"Im some seconds away..... Now im here"

She pulled up beside me than we hung up. I stepped out the car and so did she.

"Hey"

"lol hi"

She walked around to the other side to get the baby. She opened the door and leaned over unbuckling him. I couldnt help but to notice the short tight shorts she was wearing. 

"You look nice" I said as she lifted him out the car than closing the car door. 

She smiled "I know" 

"Why you wearing those shorts though"

"Cause I knew you'd like them" she began to walk "naw Im playing. This is just what i wanted to wear"