79.

n a d i a

When we finally were able to bring Willow home, I was beyond excited to have her sleep in her own bed and become comfortable in her new home. Wyatt was already such an amazing big brother to her, he was making sure I was okay, and he was making sure that Willow was okay.

"Momma, sissy sweep?" Wyatt asked me, looking at me as I laid Willow down in her bassinet.

I nod, "Yeah, buddy! She's gonna be very sleepy for a while, that's how you were when you were a baby too." I smile at him, "Where's your daddy at?"

"He in room, momma!" Wyatt pointed towards Christian's office and I nod, "I gonna go pway in my room." He said before he ran off into his room.

I walked into Christian's office and noticed he was playing some game on his computer. I walk up behind him, putting my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, "Hi, gamer." I giggle.

Christian turned to face me and smiled, "Hi, baby girl. Willow down for a nap?" I nod, "Where's Wy?"

"He went to go play in his room. I am probably gonna go lay down for a little while, I am not really feeling good and I'm super tired.." He turned and sat me on his lap.

"You need anything?" He asked, rubbing my side.

I shake my head, "No, just going to go lay down for a bit."

Christian got up, carrying me in his arms. "I'll carry you there," He smiled and carried me into the bedroom and laid me in bed.

"You didn't have to do that." I smile at him, puckering my lips for him.

He shrugged and kissed my lips softly. As he pulled away, he smiled, "I know you're going to be exhausted easily and I don't want you to be on your feet a lot, you need to rest up as much as you can."

I roll my eyes, looking at him, "You know I'll be fine. You just worry too much."

"Whateverrrr." He said, sticking his tongue out at me. "I'll be in my office if you need me, baby." He kissed my cheek.

I nod at him and smile before cuddling up in the blankets and turn on the television.

***

I end up napping for a little bit before I'm woken up to Willow crying. I'm quick to get up and cradle her in my arms, kissing the top of her head.

"Shh, shh...Momma's got you.." I say quietly, rocking her slightly. "You hungry?" I move back to my own bed, sitting down and pulled my shirt up so I could feed Willow. She's quick to latch on, she definitely was crying hungry cries.

Christian walked in, "Everything okay? I heard her crying..." He looked at me and nodded, "Ah, she was hungry, huh?"

I laughed, nodding, "Yeah, just wanted some milk.." I say quietly, patting her back gently as she finishes up and I pull my shirt back down. "She's been sleeping really good.."

He sat down next to me as I continued to hold her in my arms, "She really does. Surprises me. Wyatt was always a difficult sleeper. Speaking of, I walked in to give him a snack and he was sleeping on top of his big teddy bear," He chuckles, showing me a picture, "He was out cold."

I smile, "What a little cutie..." Christian takes Willow from my arms and cradles her in his own, looking at her in awe. "She's got her daddy's eyes.." I tell him, kissing his cheek.

"But she definitely looks like her momma.." Christian said as he kissed Willow's forehead. "Did you rest good?" I nod, looking at him, "Good, that's all I want."

"Yeah, it was nice to get a little nap in. But, I don't wanna rest too much. I feel like I miss out on too much." I tell Christian, fixing Willow's little onesie she was wearing. "I can't believe we have two kiddos.."

Christian nodded, "Right? Crazy to me. But, they're amazing kids and I wouldn't trade them for the world. I can't wait to start bringing her to baseball games. She'll get the tour of the ballpark like how Wyatt got." He said, chuckling. "When do you think you're gonna start bringing her?"

I shrug, "I am not sure yet. I don't know how she's gonna take it the first time. I think I want to wait until she's at least a month old." I answer, "But it won't be too long, that's for sure."

It was newborn Wyatt all over again; I was nervous to bring her to the ballpark. She was too little for the baseball atmosphere. I mean, I know there is the family lounge for me to sit in with her, but, she's a baby, I don't want my little Willow hurt.

"Understandable. I mean, Wyatt was around a month or so old, I'm not pressuring you to bring her anytime soon, I just like to know. The guys have been asking me so I figured I would give them a semi-decent answer." Christian shrugged, rubbing Willow's back as he held her.

"They can always come by, too. The door is always open to them." I say with a smile, "I think we should have a house party or something. Like, a little one. I'm sure Wyatt would love to see all your friends." I suggest, perking Christian's attention.

"I actually like that idea. Like a little get-together, that would be fun." He answered, "Just a couple of the guys though. We don't need the entire roster over. But, the ones we know personally like Ryan, Suter, Lo, Arcia,"

I nodded, "Yeah, I think that would be fun. And Ryan could bring his kiddos too, Wyatt would have a field day, and I'm sure they would love to see Willow too." I say, watching as Christian laid Willow down in her bassinet. "You're a really good dad, did you know that?"

Christian smiled at me, pulling me into his arms, "Yeah? I think you're a fantastic mom." He kissed my cheek, "You really are so strong and confident and beautiful." He rubbed my side and I couldn't help but blush, hearing him compliment me.

"Oh, shush your mouth. You're just saying that stuff." I say, kissing his jawline, "I love you so much."

"And I love you, baby. I'm ready to get in bed and sleep, what do you say?" Christian asked and I just nod as he guides me to the bed and we get under the covers together.

"It sounds amazing, honestly. Especially in your arms." I answer, smiling as I pulled the blankets up and rested my head against his shoulder and laid my leg over his hip as he pulled me as close as he could to him, definitely wasn't complaining with that. He was a great personal heater, just one of the many perks of being married to him.