9.*

"we can get romantic, dirty dancing . feel my hands until the sun comes up.."

-------------

We got back to Christian's place and I got out of the car and he looked over at me, looking like he was about to ask something, but then stopped himself.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You want to just spend the night here? That way if you fall asleep, you don't have to wake up and we don't have to drive super late at night back to your house..." He suggested, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I don't have any clothes to wear, Christian." I told him, looking at him as he leaned against his car.

"Yeah you do, mine." He replied quickly. "I got shirts and sweats, you used to wear them all the time. What's changed?" He asked, fumbling with his keys to find the key to his apartment.

"Nothing's changed. Just didn't know if that's what you were offering." I replied, looking up at him as we walked up the stairs in the apartment building.

When we got inside, I kicked my shoes off and followed Christian into his room. He grabbed me a pair of sweats and a t-shirt that I knew was going to be too big.

"The bathroom is the first door across the hall if you wanna go change in there.." He said as he stripped off his sweatshirt, changing into a different t-shirt. Damn. His body was gorgeous.

I zoned, snapping back when he talked to me. "Uh--Um, yeah, I'll go do that." I said as I nodded, taking the clothes into my hands and walked towards the door.

"Or change in here? I don't mind. We've changed in front of each other before." He said with a laugh as he slipped on sweatpants and climbed into bed. I shrugged, peeling off my shirt and slipped on the one Christian had given me. It went down to my knees, so I didn't feel the sweatpants were necessary.

He patted the spot next to him and I climbed into bed with him, only to be embraced by his arms. I smiled up at him as I wrapped my legs in between his and rested my head against his shoulder. "I like this.." I whispered as I turned my head to look up at him. "Definitely could get used to it.." I looked in his eyes then at his lips before taking my gaze back to his eyes.

Christian pulled me closer to him. "You know, never in a million years did I think I would be laying here with my best friend, someone I'm falling for, and be cuddling after a good date night.." He said as he kissed my forehead. Someone he's falling for.

"You're what..?" I asked him, trying not to smile big.

His cheeks instantly got warm and red, "I am definitely falling for you, not to sound cheesy." He said as I smiled like an idiot and put a hand on his cheek, stroking it with my thumb.

I looked in his eyes, "I'm glad the feeling is mutual.." I said before I gave him a kiss. I feel him kiss back with passion, a kiss I hadn't felt from him before. I smiled against his lips as I moved my hand to the back of his neck, deepening the kiss and it wasn't long before he got the message as well.

It wasn't long before I was pulled on top of Christian, straddling his hips as I broke from the kiss, giggling. "What? A little eager, are we?" I asked as I kissed on his jawline, peppering kisses down his neck.

"You can't do that, that's not fair." He said, grabbing my chin and kissed me roughly. I couldn't help but melt into him, he was truly irresistible. His tongue slips in between my lips and dances with mine, I could hear him moan into my mouth, only making my cheeks flush. I pull away, sitting up and looked at him. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked, "It's not like we haven't done this before.." He said, putting his hands on my hips.