12.*

"I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful, yet so unaware of it."

(this chapter is literally just sex so like .... im posting two chapters with this update ok thnx luv u)

---------

n a d i a

I could tell Christian was beating himself up over the loss today and it made me upset to see how hard he was on himself. He was an amazing athlete and I wish he could see that. I know the big break was coming up, but he's been killing the game and I knew that he wanted to do his best for that. The thought of him being so hard on himself broke me.

As Christian lifted me off of his lap, I looked at him confused. "What are you doing?" I asked, holding the hand he was holding out to me.

"I figured we could eat dinner." He said, laughing. "You said you had made some.."

I nodded, "Sooo..." I giggled, "You don't want your good job surprise?" I asked, smirking as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I mean.. if you're offering.." He said, letting his hands rub up and down my sides. "Could be a little way to not be so flustered anymore.."

**sexual content incoming**

My heart jumps at his words, and I can feel my stomach doing backflips, "Oh yeah?"

"Mhm," He hums against my neck, slowly kissing it all over. Luckily for him, my hair was already tied up, which gave him even more access than usual. He nips and sucks and bites, earning some low moans from me.

"Baby.." I whisper. My hands have moved from his neck, beginning to roam all over his chest before I begin to tug at the hem of his t-shirt. He breaks from kissing my neck and removes it, exposing his toned body and tossed it on his bed.

He gives me a quick smirk before his lips were molded on mine. Both of his hands hold either side of my face as his tongue glides against mine before dipping into my mouth. He hums against my lips before grabbing the back of my thighs to lift me up and sat me on his desk.

"I really need you, babe," Christian groans.

He keeps eye contact with me, watching me in awe as his thumb finds it way to the crotch of my underwear to rub against me. I bite down on my lip hard, my eyes closing in ease. I was making this way too easy for him; I was only in one of his t-shirts and panties. I loop my fingers around the waistband of his sweats, pulling him closer. Christian begins to kiss me again, lovingly and slowly. One of his hands rests at the side of my neck, while the other is gripping my thigh. Mine, on the other hand were wandering helplessly all over his sides, front and back.

"I love you," He said in a whisper and my heart flutters more.

I giggle, "I love you, Christian."

His lips leave loving kisses in their trail from my jaw to my collarbone. He leaves a couple of marks on me, smirking at his work afterward.

Christian's left hand finds one of his desk drawers, reaching inside and grabbed a condom. He grabs one and broke from the kiss to tear it open. I watch as he slipped his sweats off and hums in content. I make eye contact with him before another kiss distracts me as he's tugging off my laced underwear. I giggle against his lips as his fingers trail along the inside of my thighs and he smiles big against my lips. He pecks them a couple of times as he slips two fingers inside of me. They glide in and out with ease and I moan in delight.

"Babe," I moan, fisting a handful of his curls.

He bites his lip, eventually pulling his fingers out, holding one up to my mouth. His other hand grips my cheeks together tightly as he whispers 'suck'. I do as I'm told and I hear an 'oh god' muttered from his mouth. He sucks his other finger and I watch, feeling my cheeks warm up.

I try my best to form some words as his hands start wandering again, but I fail. I start to kiss his neck and bare shoulder. Within seconds, Christian slips his hands under my t-shirt and pulls me to him by my back. He slides inside of me and we both groan in unison. He smiles down at me as I hum. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kiss for a while. He's been super passionate and loving with me, and I wasn't complaining. I loved it.

"Oh, Nadia," He whispers, kissing on my neck more. I whimper in pleasure as he thrusts just a little harder, hitting the spot almost perfectly. My fingernails trace his arms, and over his tattoo on his bicep.

"Christian," I moan quietly, "I love you so much."

"I love you, baby," he replies. His lips kiss all over my face and neck slowly and lovingly again, "So fucking much."

I smile and glance up at him. He leans his cheek against mine, exhaling sharp and deep while he thrusts. His nose tickles my cheek as he leaves kisses countless times. I place my hand on his face, cupping it gently and he focuses on himself pleasuring me. His eyes are full of love and lust as he carefully slides back and forth within in me.

"Oh fuck," he grunts. He grabs my hand, our fingers intertwining with one another. My other hand holds his bicep tightly and his free hand slides beneath my shirt to cup my bare breast.

"Keep going," I beg. My eyes screw shut and I begin to pant as I'm approaching my high. "I'm close."

"Look at me." I almost am drowning out his voice, the pleasure was too amazing to open my eyes. Or so it seemed. "Nadia, look at me."

I do so, and what I see is beautiful. Christian's face is inches from mine, his eyes locked on mine. He breathes in and out heavily, his curls cover his sweat covered forehead as he leans down to kiss me. I pout my lips and his soft lips cup my bottom lip in a sweet, tender kiss.

"I'm so close, babe," I whimper.

"I know, baby. C'mon beautiful, let go," He whispers in my ear.

He takes a hold of both of my hands and I squeeze them as I gasp and moan his name long and loud, my right hand going for his shoulder. My nails dug deep into his shoulder before gripping his hair as I ride out my high.

I watch Christian as his eyes close as he cums, too. "Oh fuck," he grunts, "Nadia, baby..."

My name melting off of his lips warms my heart and makes it race. I smile at him as he carefully halts his thrusts. His forehead pressed against mine, he smiles and I can't help but grinning big, cupping his face with both of my hands and kissed him. Mid-kiss, Christian pulls me to a straight sitting position and slips out of me.

He ties the condom and tosses it in the garbage. Christian pulled up his sweats and handed me a new pair of underwear. I thank him and take his hands as he helped me off the desk.

I step into my underwear and Christian wraps me in a loving, warm hug.

"Check that off your list of places to fuck."