78.

c h r i s t i a n

My little girl was finally here. Words could not even begin to describe how thrilled I was to finally have my princess in my arms. She looked just like her mom and had Wyatt's beautiful green/blue eyes. She truly was such a beautiful baby. She's healthy, happy, loved, and that's all I want for her.

I knew Nadia was ecstatic to finally have her baby girl in the world. I know this is what she's wanted since we started trying for another baby. Willow was definitely going to be mommy's little girl, for sure.

Once Nadia fell asleep, I held Willow in my arms, cradling her gently as she slept against my chest. Aspen and Wyatt would be coming soon, but I didn't want Wyatt to wake Nadia up. She needed the rest, she went through a lot today, and I wanted her to get some sleep.

"Your big brother and aunty are coming soon, princess." I say quietly to Willow as I kiss her head, "They're so excited to meet you. You're going to meet so many new people within this next month, baby girl. You were loved even in your momma's tummy, now imagine how much more loved you're going to be that you're out of her tummy!" I say, cradling her in my arms.

I sat down in the rocking chair, rocking back and forth gently in the chair as she slept. Nothing was waking this little girl up, she was out for the count.

***

About an hour later, Wyatt walked in with Aspen and gasped, seeing me holding his little sister. I smiled at him and put my finger over my lips, "You gotta be quiet, buddy.."

Wyatt walked over by me, "Is that sissy?" I nod and he just smiles big, looking at her. "She wittle, daddy.." He said, looking up at me. "I hold her?"

I get up with Willow in my arms, allowing Wyatt to sit on the chair. "You gotta support the back of her head and hold her close to you, like you're protecting her. She's sleeping, but she might wake up.." I tell him, carefully handing Willow to him. He held her just like I told him to and I instantly fell more in love.

"She so wittle.." He said quietly, kissing her forehead, "She really my sissy?"

I nodded, "Yeah, buddy. That's your little sister Willow." I told him, sitting next to him.

Nadia stirred awake and rubbed her eyes, looking over at me. "Is that Wyatt..?" She rasped out, stretching out.

"Yeah, baby. Aspen's here too." I said, looking at Wyatt then walked over by Nadia and kissed her forehead, "How are you feeling?"

"Better...How's Willow?" She asked, "Wyatt being a good big brother?"

"She's perfect and so is he." Aspen spoke up, "He's so in awe with her right now.."

Nadia smiled small, "Wy...Are you happy you finally got to meet your little sister?"

Wyatt looked up and smiled at Nadia, "You wake up, momma. Sissy sweeping.."

"You're right, she's sleeping. Can I hold her?" Nadia asked him and I got up, taking Willow into my arms and walked over by Nadia and handed her off. "Oh, she's so pretty.." She smiles, kissing her cheek. "Hi, princess..." Willow looked like Nadia already and she hadn't even been in this world for five hours. She had Nadias nose and her hair color, perfect.

Aspen smiled, "She looks just like you, Nads. The whole birthing went okay?"

Nadia nodded, "Yeah. Got the epidural pretty quick, but, it was good. They had to break my water, though. I got the contractions and whatnot before, but they had to go in and break my water.." She fixed the hat on Willows head.

I smiled, listening to Nadia talk to her sister before Wyatt came and tugged on my shirt. I looked over at him, "What's up, buddy?"

Wyatt pulled me away from them, "Momma wuv me too?" He asked, looking up at me.

"What? Why are you asking that? Of course she does!" I reply, I don't know what was coming over Wyatt.

"She not talk to me..." Wyatt frowned, "She talk to sissy..."

I crouched down to his level, "Hey. Listen to me, you're a tough kiddo. Your mom is so proud of you and is so happy that Willow has such an amazing big brother! You're gonna be so great and we love you so so much."

Wyatt nodded, sniffling, "Promise?"

"I promise, buddy.." He picked him up and sat him in Nadia's bed. "He's feeling a little down.."

Nadia frowned, "Hey, bub. You okay?"

"You wuv me?"

"Of course, Wyatt! Why wouldn't I? Do you think I am gonna ignore you now that Willow is here?" Wyatt shook his head, "Oh, Wy, I would never! You're my little man, and I love you with all my heart!" She kissed his head, "And Willow loves you. She's gonna be so excited to see that you're her big brother, because you're awesome." Nadia cheered Wyatt up. I honestly don't know what overcame him. I think it was the sense of jealousy, but that kid is so loved, another kid in the family wasn't going to change that.

Wyatt nodded, "I hold sissy?"

Nadia smiled and nodded, "Of course, baby." She helped him position his hands so he was holding her safely. "Isn't she cute?"

I smiled and took a couple pictures of Wyatt holding Willow. He was already a natural.

"So proud of you," I said, kissing Nadia's forehead. "You did so good today...We got some cute kids." I chuckle, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, they're pretty stinking cute." Nadia giggles, looking up at me and puckered her lips before I leaned down and kissed her lips softly.

Once I pulled away, I noticed Wyatt kissing Willows forehead. "See, Wy? You're already a pro big brother."

"You fink, daddy?"

"I know, buddy." I smile at him. "You are a natural. It's gonna come easy for you, I promise."