73.

c h r i s t i a n

Nadia deserves a date night. She had been working so hard and I could tell that this pregnancy was making her tired super easy, so I want to make her feel a little more loved. Not that she already isn't, I would fucking die for her.

I walked in the bedroom, seeing Nadia laying in bed watching something on TV. I climbed in bed and hovered over her, smiling. "I am taking you out tonight."

Nadia looked up at me and smiled, "Oh, are you?" She giggled, "Whats the occasion?"

"No occasion. Just wanna treat my girl to a great night. I know you're tired lately, and you've been working so hard, I want to take you out and allow you to just unwind.." I tell her, kissing her cheek, "Plus? Aspen offered to watch Wyatt for this specific reason; She even suggested we go out."

She shrugged and gave me a quick kiss, "I guess I'll have to get ready then.." Nadia smiles at me as I get off of her and get out of bed, allowing her to get up. "What do I wear?"

"Your outfit is already picked out in the bathroom.." I tell her, flashing a small smile at her. Nadia walked into the bathroom to get in the shower and get ready. I changed into a pair of dark washed jeans, and a casual button up shirt. To be honest, I hated dressing up, if it wasn't a suit, I'm fine with it. But trying to find something for even a casual-dressy date? That was a struggle.

Nadia walked out about twenty minutes later, looking at me and I couldn't help but just let my jaw drop to the floor. She looked so beautiful. I don't get how she felt so insecure about herself when she's pregnant, I think the glow just enhances her beauty. "Does it look okay..?" She asked me, looking at me as she looked in the mirror.

I moved and rested my hands on her waist, "Baby, you look so fucking beautiful..." I tell her, kissing her forehead lightly. "Wow, you're my wife? No way." I see her blush, shaking her head.

"You're something else, silly." Nadia said, smiling at me. "You really think I look okay?"

"Of course! I don't lie about shit like that," I say to her as I put my wallet in my pocket, "Ready to go?" She nodded and I walked out of our bedroom behind her and out to the car.

***

When we got to the restaurant, I could tell Nadia was in awe. I wanted to treat her to a special night, she deserved it.

"You are unreal, baby." Nadia told me as she grabbed my hand to walk in the restaurant with me. "You didn't have to book something like this!"

I shrug, "I thought you deserved it. I love treating you to a great night. You've been tired and down lately, I just want to make sure you're feeling good and feeling okay." I said, pulling out the chair for her to sit down. I sat across from her and she just smiled at me.

She reached across the table, grabbing my hand and kissed it lightly, "I'm very appreciative of you. Anything you do, I appreciate so much. It could be something as little as making me a cup of coffee or getting me a glass of water, I appreciate everything." She grazed her thumb across my knuckles, looking at my hand then looking at me again, "I love you very much."

I smile at her, shaking my head, "I appreciate you. I know this pregnancy isn't really treating you nice, but, I always want to make sure that you're in a good mood. Even when you feel like you just wanna slap me," I chuckle, earning a laugh from her, "And I know Wyatt can be a pain sometimes, but I think he's got a good feeling when you don't feel good."

Nadia nodded, "I agree. But, he's been so sweet. He was so excited when I told him he was getting a little sister." She giggled, "But, I'm so excited to have another baby. Especially with you.."

"I know it was tough on you with the whole miscarriage and everything, I think that you've been super strong and determined. I really admire that about you," I give her hand a gentle squeeze, kissing her hand. "You are such an amazing mother to Wy, and you're a beautiful wife, I don't think I would want anyone else."

"I would hope not!" She smiled, "We did get married,"

"And I wouldn't change that for the world. Crazy to think how we just clicked so quick when we saw each other by coincidence. It definitely was so strange, honestly." I explained. "All the guys were messing with me when you left because they totally caught onto me flirting with you," I laughed.

Nadia giggled, smiling at me, "I would be lying if I said I wasn't flirting a little bit too. But, I mean, we always were like that growing up! You and I would just do that to mess with one another and get people questioning." She told me and I nodded in agreement, taking a sip of my drink.

"Oh, I totally knew you were. I saw how flustered you got and everything. But, I was nice and didn't call you out on it." I winked at her and she just gasped.

We talked the rest of dinner, just about anything that really came to our minds. It was something that we hadn't done in a while and it felt great. Any time I was given to just unwind and spend time with my wife, I would take it right away. It definitely is a great time being able to have a drink or two, a nice dinner, and be seated across from my beautiful wife.

When we got home, Nadia was quick to get her shoes off and walked in the bedroom, looking in her drawer for some sweatpants. I went in my drawer, grabbing a pair for her to wear, as I knew she loved wearing mine.

"I figured you wanted a pair of these..." I say, looking at her as she turns and faces me, smiling.

"Thank you, baby...You think you can help me get my blouse off?" She kept that cute smile on her lips as I nodded, untying the little strings that were around her torso on the top and lifted the top over her head, putting it in the laundry basket. "Thank you," She said and reached for a shirt.

I moved my hands to her stomach, crouching down to kiss the baby bump. "I hope she had a good night too, I bet she was loving the food," I chuckle, looking up at her. "I can't wait for her to get here..."

Nadia smiled at me, putting her hands over mine. "Have you thought about any names?" She asked me and it made me pause for a second. I hadn't really started to put thought into what I wanted to name our beautiful girl.

I shake my head, standing up, "I haven't, honestly." I admit, looking at her as she slipped a t-shirt on and sat down on the bed. "Were you thinking on keeping it something close to Wyatt's name?" I ask her, sitting next to her.

"I kind of like the name Willow..." She looked at me, "Willow Rain.."

"I actually really like that, baby. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.." I tell her, laying next to her and wrap her arms around her, "Willow Rain Yelich...I like that." I smile at her, kissing her cheek.

She smiled at me, "Really? You like Willow?"

I nod, "Yeah, baby! Wyatt and Willow. I think that's cute. He'll be excited it's a name he can say too," I laugh and lay my head on her shoulder.

"Then it's settled. Willow Rain." She said, putting her hand on her stomach, "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl, just like her daddy said.." She giggled and looked at me, "I love you."

"I love you," I say before kissing her. God, I'm a lucky man.