47.

n a d i a .

Getting back to Milwaukee, Christian and I had gotten invited to a Halloween party. One of his friends was hosting, and I knew I would be up for it. Christian on the other hand? Very unoriginal with his costumes. I needed to help him out.

"Babe, you already did a Clark Kent get up." I told him, looking in the closet.

"Well, what were you thinking about going as?" Christian asked me as he sat down on the bed.

I shrugged, "I was thinking a nurse get up.." I looked back at him and he just looked at me with a smirk. "What?"

Christian shook his head, "Nothing, you would look really sexy in that. I got scrubs somewhere.." He laughed, getting up and looked in the closet. "You could be my assistant.." He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I mean, my outfit is just a satin blue bra and skirt and I was gonna put a white lab coat over it and then have a mask over my face.." I looked up at him. "If you got the scrubs, we could totally match." I giggled, reaching in the drawer to pull out my outfit.

"Oh, hell yeah." Christian said, nodding and looked the outfit. "Yes please, put that on." He told me as I smiled, walking into the bathroom and changed into the outfit, fixing the skirt before I walked out and looked at him.

"Like this, then just have a white coat over it and then wear my tennis shoes or something.." I said, doing a little spin.

Christian looked at me with his jaw almost on the floor, "Holy fuck." He said under his breath, "My fiance is sexy as hell..." He commented, walking over by me. "I dunno if I'm gonna be able to keep my hands off of you.." He put his hands on my waist and I giggled, looking up at him.

"Control yourself, baby." I said, kissing his cheek. "Put your scrubs on, we can take some cute pictures." I told him, shoving him away to go get dressed. I looked in the closet for a white lab coat I had gotten a while ago and slipped that on over my outfit.

He walked back out wearing the scrubs and looked at me, "That coat looks like it'll fit me. Why don't I wear it and then you just look all sexy with your outfit and the mask?" Christian suggested and I looked at my outfit before shrugging and handed him the coat. "I like the outfit without the coat anyways.." He said, slipping the coat on.

I looked at him, and damn, did he look good as a doctor. "Damn, baby. I would let you check me out any time.." I giggled, moving to wrap my arms around him. "You look so good.." I said, kissing his cheek, then his neck. "Might have to show you a little later.."

Christian smirked, shaking his head at me, "You trying to start something? Trying to rile me up?"

I smiled all cheesy at him, shaking my head. "Baby, I would never! I'm innocent."

"Yeah, okay, and I'm a child of Christ." Christian said, laughing as he walked out of the bedroom.

I giggled, walking into Wyatt's room. "Hi, handsome boy!" I smiled as I picked up Wyatt. "You get to go spend time with aunty Aspen while Daddy and I go to a party! Wanna bring your costume?" I kissed his cheek, walking out into the living room. "Baby, where's his costume? I'm gonna bring it with him to Aspens.."

Christian looked back and then got Wyatt's little costume out of the closet in the living room. "Here, baby." I smiled and took the costume from him. I was being a simple, plain mom and just dressing Wyatt in a little pumpkin costume; He looked absolutely adorable in it, I couldn't resist.

***

When Christian and I got to the party, he was holding my hand, walking behind me. I looked back at him, smiling. "You okay?"

He nodded, "Yeah, just making sure no one looks at your backside..." He let go of my hand, "I don't want any guys trying to flirt with you or anything.."

I turned around to face him, "Hey. You have nothing to worry about, baby. People know we're engaged, I have my ring on. Don't worry." I smiled at him, kissing his cheek. "I love how protective you are, though..Kind of sexy." I giggled, walking in and was greeted by Larisa.

"You look so good!" Larisa exclaimed, "A doctor and his assistant?" She smiled, hugging Christian then hugged me. "Ryan's over by the guys, I'm sure you'll head over there.." She looked at Christian.

Christian smiles, "I might. Gotta make sure no guy tries flirting with her."

Larisa rolled her eyes, "You have nothing to worry about. People will see that rock on her finger and know she's taken."

"See! I told you, baby. Nothing to worry about." I smiled at Christian, "Go mingle, I'm gonna go mingle as well." I kissed him quick before going with Larisa.

Later on, I had gotten a couple of drinks in me and was definitely feeling a little tipsy. I went up to Christian and smiled at him, "Hi handsome." I kissed his cheek, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hi, tipsy girl." He put his hands on my hips. "You okay?" He asked.

I nodded, looking at him, "Just a little tipsy, but I'm fine." I replied before kissing him. He kissed me back, moving his hands to my ass as I backed him up against a counter. Giggling against his lips, I pulled away and looked at him, "Oops." I giggled again.

Christian shook his head, "Don't be starting shit right now. You and I both know what'll happen." He said, kissing my neck then my cheek. "Still think you look like a hundred bucks."

"I was thinking more of a million," I told him, laughing as I grabbed his hands. "Glad I have a doctor with me, might just pass out from being around someone so handsome." I said, lacing our fingers together as Christian walked us over by his friends, letting go of one of my hands.

"There she is! Was looking for your girl earlier, Yeli!" One of his friends said, smiling.

"She was off mingling with everyone, since shes a social butterfly." He laughed, wrapping his arm around me, pulling me close against him.

"Still crazy to me that you're engaged! Have y'all decided on a wedding date?"

I looked at Christian then shrugged, "We we're looking at December, around his birthday, but also looking for something in early February, anything before the season." I answered, wrapping my arm around Christian. "I think a pretty winter wedding would be nice."

"Well whatever you decide, I'm happy for y'all. Congrats." He patted Christians back and we went to go sit down on a couch. I sat next to him but was quickly pulled on his lap.

"You look so good, baby..." Christian commented, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I blushed, running my fingers through his hair. "Oh, stop it." I smiled and kissed him. "You look so handsome, I mean, you always do, but tonight? I dunno, you just look really good in a pair of scrubs.." I said, running my hands down his arms.

"Don't get too handsy, that action is for when we get home.." Christian said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "But seriously, you've been looking so damn good lately. I love you so much." He told me before moving his hand to the back of my neck, pulling me in for a kiss. I put my hand on his cheek, kissing him back, softly.

He pulled back from the kiss and smiled at me, "I think I'm ready to head home.."

I nodded in response, standing up and held my hands out for him. "We can have our own after party at home.."