67.

n a d i a

I finally was allowing myself to go out in public and be social after losing our baby. We still hadn't told Wyatt yet; I don't think we could. He's too young to really understand what was going on.

I knew Christian wanted me to get out, because I knew how horrible he felt about the miscarriage. None of this was his fault, as much as I told him, he didn't seem to care. He just wanted to make sure I was okay, and him beating himself over it wasn't fair to himself. I wanted to do something to get his mind off of it.

Aspen offered to watch Wyatt for a couple of hours while I would take Christian out for a lunch date. I got dressed in a pair of high waisted jeans, a black cropped tank top and threw one of Christians windbreakers over it before I walked in the bathroom where he was brushing his teeth and sat myself up on the counter.

"Hi, babygirl." He said, looking at me. "You look good, damn." He finished brushing his teeth and stood in front of me, moving my legs to stand between them. "What's got you all dressed up like this?"

I smile, putting my hands on his cheeks. He had some stubble growing and I honestly wish he would rock this look more, it was hot. "Well, Aspen took Wyatt for a little bit so I figured you and I could go get lunch and then maybe go to the mall for a while?"

Christian put his hands on either side of me, looking me up and down then in my eyes, "I think that would be great. We need to get out of the house, anyways." He smiled and kissed my cheek down to my neck. "But damn, you look so good..."

I blush, shaking my head, "Me? Let's talk about you and this facial hair.." I say, kissing his cheek, "Why don't you rock this look more?"

He shrugged, "I just haven't been in the mood to shave, so I guess we're pulling off the facial hair," He chuckled, "It's alright on me."

"It's so good on you.." I tell him, grazing my thumb along his jawline. "Like, wow..my husband is really sexy.." I giggled, biting my lip.

Christian wrapped his arms around my waist and i looked up at him, "Maybe I'll keep it for a bit."

I nod, "Please do. And don't start getting touchy now, we have lunch plans." I got off the counter and walked into the living room.

"But..you..I.." He whined, "Not fair.."

I turned back around and looked at him, "The more you whine and complain, the linger it's gonna take for us to get through our day and the longer it's gonna be until you can get me naked," I smile all cute at him before walking to the door.

He groaned and walked behind me, getting in the drivers seat. I sat in the passenger seat, looking at him, smirking.

"What?" he questions.

"Nothing, you're just a funny guy," I reply, looking at my phone.

"Because I wanted to fuck my wife before we left?" He furrowed his brows.

I nod, giggling, "That's for later! I have new things I wanna show you later anyways."

He nodded, instantly shutting his mouth, causing me to giggle more. As he drove, he moved his hand, resting it on my thigh and slipped his hand through the hole in my jeans so he could grip at my skin.

"Mister, what do you think you're doing?" I ask him, looking over at him.

"Holding what's mine," He spat back, glancing at me. "Got a problem?"

I shook my head, "Not at all..."

"That's what I thought," He said with a smirk, pulling into the parking lot of the restaurant we were going to have lunch at.

***

The two of us had an amazing lunch and even got to do a little shopping, which was something Christian and I hadn't done in a while. As we walked back to the car in the parking structure, Christian took the bags out of my hands and I looked over at him,

"Hey, I can carry those, baby," I tell him.

"I don't want you to. I got them, trust me. You just walk all cute and shit, I'll carry the bags." He told me as he unlocked the car, putting the bags in the trunk and smiled at me.

"Thank you for today," I say, standing on my tip toes to peck his lips.

Christian kept the cute little smile on his lips, "You don't need to thank me, babygirl. I'm just happy to see you smiling and in a good mood." He opened my door for me and I thanked him before climbing in and buckled myself in.

I ran my thumb across his jawline as he drove and looked at him, "I still can't get over this damn facial hair, oh my goodness..." I say, biting my lip.

"I told ya I'll keep it for a little bit.." Christian replied, glancing over at me.

"Wonder what it feels like between my legs..." I mumbled, hopefully not loud enough for him to hear me.

"What was that?" He asked, "Wonder what?"

"Nothing," I smile innocently at him, "Nothing, baby. Just talking to myself."

Christian nodded, "Yup. That's what they alllll say." He told me, causing me to giggle.

"I might've said I wonder what if feels like between my legs..." I blush, looking at him. My response made his lips curl into a smirk.

"Oh, I can let you know later," He said, putting his hand on my thigh. "Anything my girl wants, she gets." 

I giggle again, grabbing his hand and kissed it. "I love you so much,"

"And I love you!" Christian replied, this time, bringing my hand to his lips and kissed it gently. "You're so beautiful." 

I roll my eyes, "Shush your mouth." 

"Why don't you make me?"

These were the little things I missed between Christian and I. It was rare for us to have a day all to ourselves where we could go out and have fun, do a little shopping and not have to worry about anything. I missed this side of us, I missed the always giggly, having fun side of us. We had to be serious parents, we couldn't let loose like how we were before having Wyatt. We had responsibilities now and Wyatt was probably my favorite responsibility I've ever had.