Chapter 27

[Lisa's POV]

The party is almost over. It's just that our friends are having some drinking sessions which we would want to join later after Jennie and I change with casual clothes.

"Let's go change now. So we can join them" Jennie said pointing to our friends all in one table.

"Yea sure... but, I think we should join them later... we just...." and I playfully wiggled my brows to her.

"Oh my gosh, Manoban!" She chuckled but I can see she's blushing.

"Yaaa! That's what married couples do. First thing at first night!"

"You're so unbelievable Lisa" she chuckled more.

"Come'on. Let's not make it too long!" And I dragged her to the elevator to go to our hotel room in the 23rd floor. Leaving our guests in events hall.

I've been too agressive. Like, not sleeping with her last night made me feel more eager to touch her tonight and I cannot wait any longer.

I pushed her to the walls of the elevator. Pinning her as I kiss her eagerly. Luckily we're the only ones here and we had it all for us to do whatever we want.

Our kiss was too hot that I was even taken out of my league. Touching every inch of her soft skin made me feel hotter and hotter like I won't ever let go of those kissable lips. She was gasping for air as I was too hungry to not let her take a single breathe.

Ding!

And we are on the 23rd floor where our room is located.

We had to stop before the doors opened. We don't want to embarass ourselves of course.

"Mommy, daddy!" We heard Leo scream as the doors opened. Oh my--- not now Leo, not now.

"Leo,baby!" With a smirk, Jennie carried Leo in her arms.

Seriously, Mrs. Manoban?

"Yaaa! I hate you for the first time, Leo" I whispered, stomping my feet as I follow them to the room.

"What did you say daddy?" He asked me. Oh my-- I wish he didn't hear that. I also see Jennie glaring at me as if telling me I have to be careful of what I'm saying around Leo.

"Uhhh... I was asking who's with you here buddy?" I chanted cheerfully to him. And mouthed 'Sorry' to Jennie and she smiled at me immediately.

"Leo, let daddy carry you - big guy. Mom's on her wedding gown. She's having a hard time" I get Leo from Jennie and held her hand to support her as we walk closer to our room.

"Eomma and grandma are here with me. I was playing outside the hallway then I saw you and mommy" Leo explained and I nodded understandingly.

"Lisa, Jennie" I heared my mom and Jennie's mom called us.

"Hey moms..." I greeted while opening the room door for Jennie. "We'll just change. We will go back there after to join our friends down stairs" I explained.

"Okay, let us have Leo. He's sleepy. We will change his clothes and put him to bed early." Mama Kim said to me.

I was happy to hear what she said and was ready to hand her Leo. Yes! Alone time with Jennie again!

"Yes, he must be tired. He's been running around all day. But let us do the job, eomma. We will be the one to change him to sleeping clothes and put him to bed. We'll just call you once we are heading back down stairs"

Aish!! Really Jennie? Are you some kind of torturing me?

I looked at her as if asking her 'Why?' and she just smirked. Oh yes, she's playing fire with me tonight.