Chapter 30

[Lisa's POV]

We are here now in the hospital. Jennie's still unconscious and Leo is still not found. Jisoo and Rosé are still in the mall trying to find Leo. We also already reported it to the policemen.

"Your wife is under so much stress. She's pregnant. It is very dangerous for her to encounter such. But she's already okay. We'll just have to be more careful in her condition now. Luckily, she just encountered bleeding but the baby is safe" the doctor said.

It was a relief for me knowing that Jennie and our baby is safe. But I still can't keep completely calm knowing that we haven't found Leo yet.

God, please don't let anything bad happen to Leo.

I silently cried myself in the corner of the room. Then, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello there, Lisa?" The man from the other line said.

That voice, holy shit!!

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO LEO?! WHERE IS MY SON?! YOU'RE SUCH A DEMON!! GIVE ME BACK MY SON!!" I yelled over the phone. Luckily, Jennie wasn't awaken. But I don't mind any of it now. This man is really getting into my nerves.

"What? What are you saying? Leo? What happened to Leo? Happened to my grandson?!" He asked. He's voice are getting frustratedly worried.

"Don't act a fool! You get him! You get my son!!" I yelled more.

"Seriously, Lisa. I know how much you hate me right now but I would never do that to you, never to my grandson!" He tried to explain but I didn't believe him. "I-I'll go and find him. I promise I will return him to you" he continued before hanging up the phone.

If he isn't with my dad. Then who captured Leo?

"Leo? Leo?" I heard Jennie said. She's already awake. Luckily she did not hear what my father and I talked over the phone.

"J-Jennie, please keep calm. We're still looking for Leo" I said to her, scared and terrified on how it will affect her. Will it affect her and our baby more?

"Jisoo and Rosé are still in mall looking for him. Your mom and dad are also looking for him. Mom and Marco are reporting it to the policemen.... and ... and dad too is looking for him" I said to her. Making the last part almost a whisper.

"Your dad?" She asked. Though her face still looked annoyed on me, at least I'm happy that she's more casual to me than before she passed out.

"Y-yea... I hate to admit it, I hate him. But he called- at first I thought it was him who took Leo. But he isn't. He said he'll find Leo. I hate to admit it but I know he has connections. And he can easily track our son. I hate to get a help from him but if it's for Leo, I'll do whatever it takes" I explained. Eyes teary.

My dad has comnections with him. He's been part of a big Mafia group - that's what I heard about him from other people. But some say he's living a low profile now, tho, he still has huge connections. I just hope that he can find Leo for now. The rest of our story can be dealt with after.

*Phone rings*

An unknown number again.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Lalisa Manoban?" The woman said.

"Y-yes.. It's me---"

"Are you the parent of Leo Jensen Manoban?" She asked.

My face suddenly brighten up, is this a good news already?

"Y-YES! DO YOU KNOW WHERE IS HE? PLEASE, PLEASE RETURN HIM TO US" I said desperately.