Chapter 16

[Lisa's POV]

Two more months and Jennie's baby bump grew bigger. It's more obvious now and I can't even bare to wait for few more months to hold our first born (yes, first born because a lot more will be coming).

We're here in Korea now to tell Jennie's family regarding her pregnancy and also to meet her family.

Uhmm? Wouldn't that be dumb to meet your girlfriend's family and now she's already pregnant. Damn hormones, Manoban.

"How about we go to the mall and start buying some baby stuff?" I asked Jennie after settling our luggage in her cozy apartment.

Actually, I'm bored on staying all day at home. Though, I always enjoy Jennie's company but she too is a bit bored at home and I don't wanna be that spouse that would let my future wife rot in our house.

Well, if you're wondering if we ever planned to get married, yes.... but not yet, I'm not even proposing to her and I don't wanna rush things.

"Sounds great. I like that" she replied with a wink. Geez, this woman could really fire me up in a snap.

"Yaaah! Do it again and we'll not gonna leave the house because Imma do you all day" I said which made her laugh loud.

"Not today, Manoban. Don't wish to piss a pregnant woman" she teased before getting up to prepare for going to mall.

Sometimes I don't understand her, when I'm calm and chill she'll come horny, when I'm fired up, she'll gonna be teasing me and leaving me fucking up my mind.

When we got to the mall, we went to every store that sells baby stuff which we both enjoy because we're really excited for the baby.

"Which do you prefer? A boy or a girl?" Jennie asked me while we're both checking on baby dresses on the rack.

"I'd prefer a boy so I could only love one woman in my life" I answered simply while smiling on the thought of having a baby boy.

"You're sweet" she chuckled.

Once we already finished picking up baby stuff, we already went to the counter to check out so we could visit other stores and grab foods too.

When we were already in the counter, a tall guy was looking at my girl, head to toe and even looking intensely in her baby bump. Geez, he's becoming creepy.

"Man, you better keep your eyes off her and our baby or I'll stab your eyes with a freaking knife" I warned him which made him pull of out trance and pay attention to me. Jennie looked at him too.

"Kai..." she uttered in a low voice.

What? She knows him? Who the fuck is he?

"Jennie..." he responded and looked again in her tummy, "You're pregnant" he said.

"Y-yea..." she responded.

"W-wait... is that baby mine?"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

"Hey!! Who the hell are you? This is MY baby. Fucking stop assuming it's yours!! Damnit!!" I said loud enough for the other people to focus their attention to us. For once I don't mind at all if they'll hear it. It is my child and the mother of my child we're talking here.

"Your child? But Jennie and I always had sex few nights before we broke up, you idiot" he answered in an annoyed tone.

And just like that, I felt my whole world fall apart. Is it true? All this time I thought it was my child.... but what if it's his?

I wasn't even able to speak. I just looked at Jennie who also seemed to look like she's shock too. I need an answer. I need to know the truth.

"Is this true, Jennie?" I asked simply, hoping that she would deny.

"Lisa..." she said, her eyes were apologetic. DAMN.

"Fuck!" I chuckled sarcastically.
"Funny how I claimed it mine when in fact there is a high chance that it wasn't my child" I continued, my eyes were in the verge of crying.

"Lisa.... it is yours" Jennie assured.

"How can you be so sure?!" I almost yelled at her and she even flinched in the sudden raise of my voice.

"Because I still had my period before something happened between us" she responded.

"Damn it" it's all I could say before I walked out leaving the two of them alone.

Shit shit shit!! What if she's pregnant and he's the father? But she got her period before we had sex... but they had several sex while we only did it once. Fuck it!

When I didn't know what to think and do, one way I could get an advice is from someone who might know.

I dialed Chaeyoung's number,

"Hey Lis, what's up?" I heard her from the other line.

"Chipmunk, answer me. Is there any possibility that a woman will get her period if she's pregnant?" I asked directly.

"Hmmm... yes it is,especially for early stages of pregnancy. Why?" She answered nonchalantly

I knew it, periods can still happen on some pregnant women. If that happened to Jennie, then there is really a possibility that she's already pregnant before we had sex.

The thought of it made me feel sick. If that is that guy's child then this whole relationship is fucked up.

However, my love for Jennie is still strong so I walked back to her but I did not say a thing. I just grabbed the shoping bags so we could finally go home.

"Just follow if you still have plans on going home with me, if not, then make sure your baby's father will keep both of you safe" I said without looking at them before I leave without checking if she followed.

I cannot feel anything but pain, hatred, and guilt. I don't even know how things will go now that this whole family thing is about to end in an instant.

"Lisa...." that voice, that voice that sounds like melody to my ears,the only voice I would always always love to hear.

"Lisa, I'm sure this baby is yours" she continued.

"We don't know Jen, you had nights having sex with him, you only did it with me once" I answered simply.

"But I had period before we did it it means I'm still not pregnant that time" she explained.

"No, it could happen on early stages of pregnancy" I said.

"But this is yours Lisa" she insisted.

"I don't know anymore, Jennie"