Finale

[Lisa's POV]

It's been 11 months, and my father is still in coma. I wish I could take back all the things I've said to him that day. I regret that I did not bother to ask him his side, and instead, I forsake him not knowing how much he did for me despite my hate.

He's been the father I used to have when I was a kid. Treating me like I'm the most precious thing on the world. I missed all of that, I must admit. I hated him to the point that I cursed him. However, I realized that I did all of that just because I loved him that much.

And now, he's here in front of me. Unconscious.
The doctors said his condition is worst. His disease is getting worse. And there might be a great chance that he wouldn't wake up anymore.

"No, dad. You cannot leave me like this. You cared for me since then, you stood by me without me knowing it. And yet I forsake you. I hated you when I never have the reason to do so. I know you can hear me, you're there, eyes closed, but I know you are fully aware what is happening around. I've already forgiven you dad. I wish I realized this sooner and not only when this happened to you. You have to meet my sons - your grandsons- I know you'll love them. Especially that Leo is just exactly like me. Well, Lucas is more like Jennie. He got his cat eyes with her. I think it's balanced that we got Leo and Lucas as proportionate to my qualities and Jennie's. By the way, it's funny but I'm happy because.... uhhh... you know, we didn't plan it, but we just learned that Jennie is pregnant again. For the third time. (I chuckled)

Guess we really share the same blood.

And by the way, Lincoln has been being good friends with my Leo. I think my brother is very much like me and you too. So, uh... I think you've been missing a lot already. I hope you could wake up soon. Lucas is having his birthday next month. You cannot miss that so get up, yea?"

I always talk to him every day. Every time I don't have any patients to attend or like my schedule is not that fucked up, I always manage to put some time for him. He's been watched closely - as ordered.

I wiped my tears away and started to prepare and head back to my office since I still have things to do there. As a Director, I've been kept busy here which I think also helps me to keep my mind away from worrying too much about his condition.

I started to stand up from the chair beside his bed when I saw his tears falling and his fingers started to move.

"Dad?" I said. Almost trembling. I pushed the emergency button so the medical team will come by to his room.

Finally, he's waking up. I'm scared but it makes my heart jump. This will be the first time we will interact in a good way after so many years.

The medical team rescued immediately and gave him the treatment he needs while I catched my phone to call Jennie and share the news.

"Really? We will be coming over. I'll call mom and Marco and also Jisoo to pick us up. Oh my gosh that's a great news" she answered, excitement and happiness evident on her tone.

.
.
.

And now, he's totally recovered. Though, he's still suffering from his illness but he can manage. He can cope. I must say, he's really improving a lot. They say that my forgiveness really help him a lot and gave him the courage to fight cancer as much as he can.

He's been so close to Leo and Lucas too, both were so fond of their grandfather as much as they are fond of Marco too. It's cute to see that our family is able to maintain good relationships with each other. My mother with Marco, my father with Diana and Lincoln. It's heart warming to see that we all have good relationships with each other.

Well, as for Jennie and I, of course we're doing great. Not a chance that we had huge fight. Though,I must say that there are times she's being jealous of Diana. Not that we've been having a relationship or something. It's just that she's a jealy cat. But there's no way in the world that I would trade Jennie for anything and anyone.

She's my one in a million.

My family is - of course - my greatest possession. Given that I have Leo and Lucas already and then there's another Manoban coming, who in the hell would want more? I'm finally living my perfect life with the perfect people.

.
.
.

Three years later...

"Mommy, daddy!" Our four kids are running towards us while Jennie and I are preparing our foods for our picnic.

"Yaaah! Be careful, you might trip!" I said while my arms are widely open to catch them four.

Thinking how it became four? Well, the last time Jennie got pregnant, it was twins! Another boy and girl and we named them Lili Jennie and Louise Jed.

For fucking goodness, I got 4 adorable Manobans wrapped around me now. And I got a wife that's still hottie as fuck after giving birth to four.

"Hello kids!" We heard my dad called out. He's already cancer-free. We put him under intensive medical treatment just to make him survive his cancer. And hell yes, he's all good now. Though his hair starts to gray, I must say he's still looking so handsome as I am.

The kids run to him, Lincoln and Diana are both with him too. By the way, Diana is pregnant again. Now, dad tell me if you really just used her or are you fucking inlove with her?

I chuckled as I see our kids enjoying the moment. Jennie came near me and hugged me tightly.

"I guess this is the best part of our life? I mean, it always felt best with you, but right now, seeing you and the kids finally having good relationship with your dad, isn't it adorable? Plus, we really got a good big family" she said and pointed at the direction where my mom and Marco is coming. Jisoo and Rosie also there, with Jackson. Jennie's mom and dad are there too, with Ella.

"Yea, I'm grateful with all the things that happened. The good and the bad. And you are the best among all of it, considering I will not get those four kiddos without you?" I winked and kissed her passionately.

♡ THE END ♡