Chapter 25

[Jennies POV)

"Mommy, mommy!" I heard a tiny voice from my back as I am getting my hair and makeup done.

Today is such a special day. Not that its just March 27 - it's Lisas birthday, and of course our Wedding day!

"Hello, Leo baby Mommy missed you. How was it sleeping with daddy last night? I missed you two so much" I told my son signaling the hair and makeup crew to give us a moment as I stood up carrying Leo while talking to him.

He's already 3 now and I'm glad that he is grown up on our wedding day. He's smart, really smart that even other people doubt his ability at his age.

Two years, it took two years for us to plan our wedding. Not that there are any problems encountered on the process - but Lisa being all sophisticated in every detail of it.

It had to be a tough night last night that I cannot sleep without him and Lisa because we had to be separated before the wedding day. Leo slept with Lisa because they said they are buddies (And I cannot disagree to it because they really are) while Jisoo, Irene and Seulgi accompanied me in my hotel room.

"We both missed you mommy, daddy wanted to go here but you told me I cannot let her thats why I stopped her and Auntie Rosie even had to blocked the door" he confessed pouting his lips which made him look cute.

I knew it would really happen. Lisa being hard-headed that she is and would really do whatever it takes to come here to me. And I thank God that Leo is so responsible enough that even at his young age, he can already be trusted on things like this.

"I'm not surprised to hear that baby. You know daddy could be very stubborn but you really did a good job there! Thank you, baby and I love you so much!" I praised him before kissing him one last time as I return to my seat to finish preparing my hair and makeup.

"Mommy, today is daddys birthday! Dont you have a gift for her?"

I smiled upon hearing him remember Lisas birthday. "Well, mommy has a gift for daddy. Its a surprise! How about you baby, do you have a gift for daddy?" I asked him as he was seated in the chair just right beside mine. I looked at him through the vanity mirror in front of me and made me realize how she looks so much like Lisa.

"Yes mommy"

"Can mommy know what it is?"

"Here..." and he took out a folded paper from the pocket of his suit.

"I drew us mommy. Our family I will give it to daddy later" And he handed me his drawing.

I was surprised and happy to see that he drew our family. Him, in between Lisa and I -----and,

"Uhhhmmm Leo, baby, who is it that mommy is holding in this picture?" I asked him furrowing my brows.

"That is my baby brother mommy.... I want a baby brother" he responded which surprised me and made me chuckle.

"You want a baby brother? Hmmmmm. I think mommy and daddy can give you that!" I winked at him through the vanity mirror which made him squeal as he excitedly stood up from his seat and took the drawing from me.

"Weeeee! I will tell daddy!" he giggled.

"Noooooo. Not so fast Leo... Uhhhh. Let mom do that, okay?" I stopped him as he was obviously ready to run back to where Lisa is. Luckily, hes easy to deal with and just nodded in agreement with me.

"Lets get you dressed, Jennie. We cannot make Lisa wait longer" Chahee said as she finished doing my makeup.

[Lisas POV]

"Paboyaaaa! Youve been re-writing that vow for more than 30 times already" Jisoo said as I crumple another paper of my draft of wedding vow.

"Yaaa! I dont know what words to say. I feel like there arent words enough to say to Jennie." I pouted while massaging my temple out of frustration.

"You worry too much, Lis. Actually, wedding vows doesnt have to be perfected in a piece of paper. Right words will eventually come out when youre already there. Dont worry too much about it because I know Jennie can feel how much you love her no matter what you say" Chipmunk said.

"Yea, right. Youre right chipmunk. I dont need it written" I responded positively and grabbed my coat.

"Come' on, I cant wait to see my Mrs. Manoban!" I yelled as I put on my coat, prepped in the mirror one last time, and headed to door.

"Yaaa, Lisa. I have to come back to Jennie. You may go first since you should be there first. But, by the way, Jennie wants me to give you this..." And Jisoo took out a folded paper from her ladys suit and handed it to me.

Dear Lisa,

Its D Day! And I cannot be more excited. You dont know how much Ive waited to be Mrs. Manoban. Afterall weve been through, Im happy that youre still the same Lisa I met before.

Im very happy to be marrying you and thank you for giving me Leo.

More to come, Manoban.

I love you and happy birthday!

Wait for my gift later. XOXO

Love,

Jennie Rubyjane

I smiled upon reading the simple letter that she wrote. But, what is that gift shes gonna give me? Shes already marrying me and thats even more than enough for me. Not to mention that we already have Leo in our life.

"Now I really wanted to go get Jennie. I cant wait any longer!" I said desperately but Rosie and Jisoo are so quick to grab me.

"You'll get her but you have to go wait for her in the altar first, pabo." Jisoo said as they drag me out of the hotel to my car thats waiting for us outside.

"Yaaaa! Im kidding, but I have to get Leo first. Hes my best man, remember?" I said as I step out of the car again. Wheres my son? I mean, I know he went to Jennie earlier but he has to come with me.

"Dont worry about Leo, well take him. Just go now Lisa. Youll need to take some shots first too. Plus the visitors are starting to come over." We heard mom said while walking towards us with Marco beside her.

[Third Person POV]

"Mommy, I will go back to daddy. Can I?" the little man asked his mom whos dressed up already in her tailored gown, designed specifically to her tastes.

"Okay, Leo. But ask Irene and Seulgi unnie to take you to daddy. Okay?" Jennie responded with a send off kiss to her sons forehead.

"You look so pretty mommy. Daddy will be happy!" the young boy said giggling which made her mom chuckle and feel excited.

"And you look handsome, baby. You look like daddy. I love you".

"I love you too, Mommy" and he bid goodbye to Jennie before heading to the door to find Irene and Seulgi.

Unfortunately, the two were not spotted outside the room and made the little boy look for them desperately when

"Hi, are you Leo?" asked a man with a deep voice.

"Who are you?" asked the boy.

"I'm your friend... Where's your daddy?" He asked.

But the boy was too shocked that he wasnt able to respond but to just stare at him.

"Leo!" said Leslie calling out her grandson. The boy turned his head to their direction and immediately run towards her and leap to Marco's arms. Marco took him away, out of earshot.

"What are you doing here? Can you just leave? Nobody here needs you. Please dont ruin this day. Im begging you. This is special for Lisa and Jennie", Leslie begged him but he looks too determined not to leave them alone.