Chapter 8

[Jennie's POV]

I just stayed in our room all night when we arrived. Jisoo was asking me to go with them for a dinner but I insisted to stay and she understood it.

"Yaaa, Jendeuk. I brought you something to eat. You must be hungry. Lisa asked me to give these foods to you. She's worried and she's very guilty. She didn't even touch her food." Jisoo said upon returning from their dinner.

Upon hearing that Lisa didn't eat felt like a pang hit in my chest. I know she didn't mean all of it. Jisoo explained it to me earlier when I walked out from her, she told me how Lisa looked like she felt so bad. She said that based on her observations, Lisa isn't in the mood starting when Kai called me. She insisted Lisa was jealous that's why she was out of control when we had an argument.

But why would she be jealous? She doesn't even seem to be interested on me. I wish she is but I cannot feel this way.

"Leslie always said that you can come to her if you want to talk. She can ask Lisa to go out first if you don't want to see her. She also apologizes for Lisa's behavior" she continued.

"Where is Lisa?" I asked all of a sudden, not minding the other things Jisoo said.

"She was left alone in the resto when I left. She said she'll just stay for a while and think deep on what happened earlier... I know you are worried, Lisa is like that too, she's so worried about you. Why don't you talk? Make things up for both of you." Jisoo said sincerely.

"I'm not yet ready. And I'm afraid to do that" I replied.

"Why?"

"Nothing..."

"Because you're already catching feelings, Jen"

[Lisa's POV]

I wanted to walk to her room, knock on the door and say how sorry I am for hurting her that if I needed to kneel down on her, I would, if that could lessen the pain.

I wanted to make her feel I care and tell her how much I'm willing erase those bad memories on her.

I was here in front of their room thinking if I should knock or not. I was afraid that she'll reject me. Afraid that she will shut the doors when she sees and say she doesn't want to see me again.

She haven't eaten dinner. She didn't mind getting all hungry just not to see me. How bad could that be?

I hope she's already fine. I hope she'll soon feel better. I wish I could just hug her to comfort her. I wanted to talk but I don't have the guts to do so. Why? Because I'm afraid, I'm starting to fall for her... deeply.

If there is one thing I ever have to do, it is to stop my heart for beating for her. Eversince I met her, this girl never left my thoughts. But she's getting married, and it's sad for me to see myself getting hurt for not winning the heart of the only person that made me feel like this way.

"Lisa, you'll never get forgiveness if you'll just stand there. The door won't open if you won't knock. Apologize to her, we're leaving tomorrow not knowing if we will be able to see them again. Tell her how sorry you are. Or better yet, tell her how you feel" mom said tapping my shoulder.

"You knew all along" I said softly making her stop from walking back to our room.

"Of course I do, starting when you laid your eyes on her the day you were so mad of knowing her suggestions, I saw how your eye softened when you saw her. I saw how you smiled when you walked away that day. I even saw how your mood lifts up whenever she's around and even the stolen glances you gave her whenever you're driving us to find Marco. I knew it all along, Lisa. I am your mother, a mother could feel what her child feels" she said before finally leaving me still standing in front of their door.

I knocked on the door nervously. If this will go out of hand, at least I tried to let her know how I feel. Besides, it seems like we won't be seeing each other again after this, she'll soon forget about me anyway.

It didn't take long when Jisoo opened the door.

"Oh, Lisa..." she said.

"Jisoo, is Jennie still awake? I just want to uh apologize to her... and uh, let her know how sorry I am", I said stauttering.

Jisoo's eye widdened upon hearing what I said, "I will call her" she said.

"Chu? Who's that?" Jennie asked and soon she was already standing behind Jisoo.

"Jennie... Can we talk?".

[Jennie's POV]

We were walking outside along the streets of Verona. Both were silent, maybe waiting for each other to start a conversation.

"What do we need to talk about?" I asked.

"Hey, look...." she said softly and turned to face me.

"I- I'm very very sorry. I know I was wrong, I shouldn't have said that whether or not you experienced it or not. I wasn't raised to look down on anyone... especially not you" she said the last part in almost a whisper but I heard it clear.

"What do you mean?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"I know I shouldn't be telling this, but this will be the last time we can be together and I might regret this my whole life if I wouldn't at least tell you... but..... Jennie, I know it is very wrong.... b-but, I-I think.... I think I...." she uttered in a very low voice and stopped. Come 'on, tell me you love me and I'm yours.

"I like youl" she continued. Fuck! You like me? After all of this you just like me?

"Lisaaaaa...." I breathe out heavily not knowing if I should say it or not. She told me she likes me, but she doesn't love me. I think I need to stop this freaking feeling right here.

"I am getting married" I uttered feeling guilty that I should've told her how I really feel.

"I know.... uh.. anyway, I just like you and that doesn't have to go out of hand. I'm not taking you away from him" I felt a pang in my chest after hearing that. But instead of getting my feelings away, I suddenly felt more desperate to at least kiss her. Should I?

I felt my inner mind battling about the thought of kissing her. I should not do this, first, it will be cheating on Kai's part and second, she doesn't love me.

But hella fuck, I was already out of my mind that I felt our faces move closer and closer, not breaking our stares.

And just like that, I felt her soft plump lips against mine. I wanted to pull away as I don't want to do something that could ruin Kai and I's relationship but I felt of needing more. I even unconsciously initiated to deepen the kiss by moving tongue as I waited for her permission to let me and she did not protest, she even reciprocated it by doing the same and I felt weak to fight. I gave up and suddenly felt the kiss was like a fairytale.

Soon after, Lisa even pulled me closer to her by grabbing me on my waist and that's when I felt the warmth of her body against mine and that dragged me back to reality.

Fuck, no! I wasn't raised a cheater and I shouldn't be even kissing anyone other than Kai.

I pulled out from the kiss and I noticed how she felt bad about it. I know what were both thinking of right now. We're both guilty and unsure. But this feeling's growing deeper and deeper. I knew I wanted more. I knew I don't want that kiss to just end like that.

"I-I'm sorry... I should've not done that" she uttered and once again, my eyes started to water from the guilt of kissing her.

I wasn't even able to utter a word and just dashed out leaving her alone, stuck staring at me walking away from her.