Chapter 20

[Lisa POV]

"You see that? You got a boy, Lis and Jen!" Chaeyoung said while pointing at the monitor where the ultrasound images are being showed.

It's already Jennie's 8th month of pregnancy and we cannot be more excited to be with our first baby.

"Yes!! I got my buddy already" I screamed with so much happiness.

"Hello babyyyy, you see that? You're daddy is a dork" chuckling, Jennie talked to our baby while I was almost dancing inside the room for so much happiness.

"Why don't we go shopping again? More baby stuff? More toys? I want my baby to have everything that this world could offer" I said while Chaeyoung is preparing Jennie to get dressed again after the ultrasound testing.

"No, Daddy. You'll not gonna make him a spoiled bratt" Jennie refused making me sad.

"But honey, he's our first baby" I said while pouting.

"Love, it is okay to buy some more stuff for him and I do not have anything against it. But the fact that you'll gonna spoil him is a NO, NO. We don't want a son that could be a pain in the ass when he grew up. Okay?" Jennie explained which I understood immediately.

"Yea, you're right. Maybe I'm just too excited" I said nonchalantly and it made her chuckle.

"You're too cute honey. Bet our baby would be as cute as you too. And yea, you really are very excited. It's too obvious" she chuckled. Something I always always adore from her.

"Wish our baby could get those gummy smiles of you, Mommy" I uttered as I was staring at her lovingly.

"And I wish he could get that romantic side of you honey. You always make me feel beautiful and I wonder if you'll remain the same after I gave birth"

"You know how much I love you, Jennie. And no matter how many babies we have, I will still be head over heels for you" I stood up and walked closer to her. Enough for me to backhug her while we both hold her baby bump.

"Uhmmmm... I'm still here guys. Just in case you forget about me" Chaeyoung scoffed from behind making us laugh loud.

"Yaaa! Just go to Jisoo unnie" I said making her blush.

"You're so unbelievable Lis!" She cussed trying to hide her smiles upon hearing Jisoo's name.

If you're gonna ask me where Jisoo is all this time, well she's gone busy at work. Ever since Jennie got pregnant, I already asked her to take a leave since her work is a bit stressing which I don't want for her and our coming baby. And Jisoo, being the best friend she is, volunteered to take all the responsibility to take over some of Jennie's duties while their other friends, Seulgie and Irene, took the others.

"Speaking of Jisoo, we'll meet her later together with Seulgi and Irene. Wanna come with us, Rosie?" Jennie offered making me remember that we have a scheduled hangout with them.

To be honest, this is the first time I'll be meeting Seulgi and Irene. We never had the time because of my very busy schedule when I started working on the hospital of Mr. Kim. It was a tough start but I'm enjoying every bit of it most especially on the part that Jennie regularly visits me with packed lunch she always prepare.

Well, as she said, she doesn't want me to get used to eating fast food, foods from resto or even foods that were cooked by other people. She really specifically told she wants to be the one to prepare these foods for me. Something that Chaeyoung and Jackson really enjoyed because they can always get free food too.

"Uhhhh... I'm busy later. I cannot come" Chaeyoung replied which is obvious that she's trying to avoid Jisoo.

"Busy? You told me earlier that you wanna visit us at home because you are bored and Jackson is always busy on his things" I said trying to catch her from avoiding Jisoo unnie.