Chapter 14

[Lisa's POV]

Finally, after months of not seeing her, today is such a great day. She looks stunning in her dress and she's even more beautiful now, like a glowing goddess. God I'm so inlove with her.

She was smiling widely when we greeted each other but changed in an instant. She became aloof and suddenly became sad. I didn't know what I did but I am starting to feel bad for myself. I wanted to ask her but I'm afraid that I cannot hold back.

Few months ago, I had the courage to confess how I feel for her but all I found was her being with the man that she's gonna spend a lifetime with.

"So what are you gonna do now, Lis? Ms. Right is all around and yet you're not even moving a muscle? Man up Lis!" Chaeyoung whispered.

"Damn,Chaeyoung! I don't even know how to tell her. I don't even know if she loves me. And she's engaged right? What if she's already married?" I answered.

"You told me you've been talking to her bestfriend right? Didn't she fed you up with you know, some updates?"

"I don't know... Jisoo isn't feeding me up with any information no matter how much I ask. She just pushes me to confess to Jennie" I answered in frustration. What should I do now? Tell her? Damn.

My eyes never left her. Ever since she appeared here, I was never able to take my eyes off her. And then I saw her dashed out of the wedding's venue. She's rushing and she looked like crying. Something's wrong.

I wanted to stop myself from running after her but my heart and mind cooperated this time and pushed me to chase her and so I did.

"Jennie?"
"JENNIE!"

I started to yell out when I lost the sight of her.

"Lisa..." and that soft voice was enough for me to calm down.

I looked everywhere to find where her angelic voice came from.

"I'm here" she said making me turn around to see her sitting in one corner.

"Jennie, what's wrong? Why did you ran?" I asked desperately.

"I shouldn't have come. If only I knew that I'll be hurt, I should've just stayed in Seoul" she said while crying.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"I came here because I thought I could finally be with you... but I guess I was too late because you are back with her" she said before crying hard. Shit. What?

"W-wait. What? You're no longer with him?" I asked hoping that she'll say yes.

"I broke up with him because I love you but I guess I'm too late for that" she said while crying a mess.

"W-wait, Jennie... you came here not just for my mom's wedding but for me too?" And she just nodded in response.

"I should've told you I love you. If I did that, maybe you won't come back to her. I regret everything" she said sobbing.

"Jennie..."

"No, it's okay Lisa. Just.... just let me be alone" and she was gone running away again.

"Jennie! No, let me explain... you misunderstood it!" I shouted but she was too fast and she did not even heard what I said.

Geez, Jennie is jealous. She's jealous of Chaeyoung.... and she loves me! Damn, I need to tell her now.

Not letting Jennie get away again this time, I rushed to the direction she went through but she was too fast that there isn't any trace of her again.

"Jennie!" I shouted while panting. This girl could be so tiny but so quick.

"Jennie! Hear me out please!" I shouted again but nobody answered.

"You're shouting, of course I'll hear you" a familiar voice came out from behind me. The same voice I was always longing to hear.

"Jennie...." I turned around and see her beautiful face damped with tears.

So this is how she is when she's jealous? Damn, I'm loving it.

I wiped her tears as I moved closer to her. Without noticing, I chuckled unconsciously seeing her crying out of jealousy.

"What's funny?" She asked in an annoyed tone.

"It's not because you're funny but because you're cute" I said while laughing softly as I come much more closer to her.

"I'm sorry... I almost forgot that I told you about my ex, Chaeyoung. But that Chaeyoung over there is not her.... That's my cousin. We also call her Rosé or chipmunk" I explained still grinning from seeing a cute crying cat.

"You mean, you do not have a relationship or any romantic affair with her?" She asked desperately. For a moment, her eyes stopped to water and all I see now is a confused tiny woman.

"Except from being her cousin and a bestfriend, there's no more" I answered while wiping the remaining tears in her cheeks.

"Jisoos, why didn't you tell me immediately?" She gasped and pulled me for a hug

"Wait, I'm sorry. Okay? First, I was totally confused because you never mentioned Chaeyoung. Secondly, I almost forgot that I told you about my ex. Third, I thought you're still with him. And lastly, please remember that you ran away from me few minutes ago making me unable to process it quickly and to chase you as well" I explained while still laughing which she immediately understand but she's slapping my arm playfully for many times.

"I love you" she said before pulling me for a hug.

"And I love you more, Jennie"