Chapter Thirty Six - Who even are you?

Lucresia

     "Vera I really need your help. I can't really tell you the full story but we're going to hurt some people and I need you by my side. Can I count on you?" I asked Vera as she took a bite out of her ham sandwich. She frowned and wiped her mouth with a napkin, her eyebrows rising. She looked at me with a coy smile and leaned her elbows on the table.

     "Before I commit to anything, may I at least know who we are hurting?" Vera asked as I sighed and looked around the Dining Hall. I leaned towards her and exhaled deeply. If anyone is going to be willing to hurt Sabrina it is going to be Vera. She's kind of a bad witch and loves to use her powers for bad.

     "Sabrina Spellman." I stated as she raised an eyebrow and eyed me intensely. She let out a chuckle and licked her lips. "Dear Satan seems like Sabrina finally broke you bestie." Vera joked as I glared at her and smacked her shoulder hardly.

     "Shut up Vera. Will you help me or not? I swear to Satan I will find someone else to do it and you will miss all the fun." I said as she rolled her eyes and nodded.

     "Of course I'll help you Lucresia. Is that even in doubt? But may I ask you, why do you want to hurt Sabrina?" Vera asked me as I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. It is most embarrassing for me to admit that everyone was right about Nick and that he was really two-timing me. I haven't talked with him since I saw him kiss Sabrina last night. I can't even face him and I can't promise myself that I won't take my rage off on him.

     "Vera if I tell you this you have to promise me that you're not going to make fun of me and that you're not going to say I told you so, okay?" I asked her as she rolled her eyes and nodded.

     "So yesterday I found out that Nick was two-timing me with Sabrina and I already know EVERYONE told me so. I'm heartbroken but I want to make them both pay." I explained as Vera smirked and crossed her arms across her chest.

     "I'm not going to say I told you so but I tried warning ever since you got to the Academy. Remember? You avoided cause I told you he was bad news." Vera said as I pursed my lips and nodded. She's right. She did try warning me and I just pegged her out to be a weirdo.

     "I know Vera but Nick is the kind of boy that can fool you because he's so amazing

     "I know Vera but Nick is the kind of boy that can fool you because he's so amazing. I don't know what happened but whatever let's just move on and plan on how to destroy him and Sabrina." I said as she chuckled and nodded. I knew she would help me.

     "Well have you talked to him? Does he know you saw him in the act? We have to be smart about it." Vera said as her gaze trailed off behind me and towards the Dining Hall's door. I turned to see Nick walk in, smiling as soon as he laid eyes on me. I looked at Vera who licked her lip and leaned towards me. "Break his heart Lucresia. Stomp on it. That's the first step to making him suffer." She whispered and stood up grabbing her tray and walking away from the table.