Chapter Nine - Witch Parties

Lucresia •

    Nick and I were walking down to demonology while discussing how he was going to stay over at my house over thanksgiving, or as the Greendale witches knew as the Feast of Feast.

    "I just can't believe this coven actually eats a witch, like that is crazy." I said as Nick chuckled and nodded, "It is, did your coven not have this?" He asked me as I shook my head.

    "We had the 'Feast of the lamb' but it involved eating a lamb, not a human." As said as Nick listened to me intently.

    "Do you partake in this festivity?" I asked him, obviously hoping for a no... I didn't want a cannibal boyfriend. "I don't, I usually teleport someplace or slip out of the church without being seen." He responded as I sighed in relief.

    "Well, you're going to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family, we have a huge dinner." I gushed as he smiled. "I'm excited, but why does your family of witches celebrate a mortal holiday?" He asked. About time I told him about Kennedy.

    "I have a mortal sister, well she's adopted... not really my sister but we grew up together so I find her to be my sister." I explained. I hope he doesn't mind I mean most witches and warlocks hate mortals.

    "Your family of powerful witches and warlocks, adopted a mortal girl? Epic

    "Your family of powerful witches and warlocks, adopted a mortal girl? Epic." He stated as I chuckled and nodded. "She was daughter of my father's mortal friend, they sadly passed and so my parents took her in at a very young age. My dad ran it by the Dark Lord and he agreed. We celebrate normal holidays so she doesn't feel left out of the mortal world. " I continued as Nick nodded.

    "Well... I can't say no to spending time with my girl's family, especially your father. His take on necromancy is simply astounding." Nick said as I smiled. My family is best known for necromancy. My ancestor, Sarah Good, was one of the first recorded witches to deal with the dead.

    We finally arrived at demonology class, which was given by Father Blackwood. We entered to see Sabrina already sitting down. So she solved it. She solved the configuration.

    We sat down as everyone got settled down and Father Blackwood starting giving his seminar. Suddenly he was interrupted by Sabrina,.

"Father Blackwood, can witches perform exorcisms?" She asked as a few of the students chuckled. I looked at Nick who gave me a raised eyebrow.

"Miss Spellman, I'm not sure what that question has to do with anything we're discussing in this seminar but no, witches may not. Someone tell Sabrina, please, why that is." Father Blackwood responded as Sabrina frowned.

"Exorcisms are a catholic rite in which male priests call upon the False God for assistance to expel demons." Prudence responded with a smirk on her face. Vera chuckled lightly as the weird sisters followed suit.