Chapter Twenty Nine - Save The Coven

Lucresia •

     "Nick I don't understand why we have to look for Sabrina. We should instead head to the Academy and warn the others. Aren't you mad at her after everything?" I asked as we walked up towards Dr. Cerberus Books to look for Sabrina and her aunt. We were looking for Sabrina, since the witch hunter told us that they were planning on storming the Academy and so Nick thought we had to look for more witches.

     "Because we need as much help as we can, we don't know how many witch hunters there are. Come on." He said entering the cafe. I followed him in with an annoyed expression.

     What if the Academy was already in trouble? What about Vera and Asher? My heart broke knowing that my friends were all sitting dandy in the Academy, not knowing there was a group of witch hunters wanting to kill them.

     "A male hunter, which means there are two of them." We heard Sabrina say. "Three. They call themselves the Innocents." Nick said making Sabrina, Dr. Cerberus, and Hilda turn towards us. Sabrina looked at Nick with a happy face and then when she saw me, she made a face at me. Oh fuck you, Spellman.

     "The one who stormed Dorian's is now trapped in one of his paintings." I informed the two witches as Hilda breathed a sigh of relief. Sabrina gasped lightly and turned to her aunt who was holding on to Dr. Cerberus. I think this situation really puts us all of us on edge.

    "What do they want, do you know?" Sabrina asked with a worried expression on her face. My mind once again drifted off to Vera and Asher. I need to warn them. If the witch hunter's catch them off guard they could really hurt them.

     "To kill all the witches in Greendale." Nick stated as Sabrina inhaled a deep breath. My heart was pounding, I had never dealt with witch hunters before. My coven back in Salem never dealt with things like this, we learned about this but never once experienced it.

     "According to the hunter we subdued, their plan was to start with the outliers. You, your aunt, the crew at Dorian's. And then converge at the Academy." I explained as Sabrina's eyes widened and looked at her aunt.

    "Ambrose." Hilda exhaled with a sad expression on her face. I feel the same way about my friends. Then I remembered my parents. Oh Satan, they don't know about this, what if the witch hunters tried to get them? I have to go home right now and tell them.

     "They'll all be sitting ducks. We have to warn them." Sabrina said and I for once agreed with her completely, we have to get to the Academy now . But first I have to go home and warn my parents about the witch hunters.

     "We're expelled." Nick reminded Sabrina, who looked at me expectantly. "You two may be expelled, but I'm not." I said as Nick smirked at me and Sabrina smiled lightly nodding slowly. Hilda told us that we should get going and that's what we did. We walked out of the cafe and into the cold Greendale air. I grabbed Nick's arm, holding him back and making him look at me with a confused expression on his face.

     "Nick, my parents. I have to go warn them about the witch hunters, or see if they're already hurt or something." I told Nick as he nodded sternly nodded. I know how he feels about my parents after they made us break up.

     "I'll go with you. I'm not going to leave you alone. Hey Sabrina! We have to go to Lucresia's house and tell her parents about everything. We'll meet you back at the Academy." Nick told her as she looked at me and nodded.

     "Okay, you guys be safe." Sabrina said smiling and turning back to her aunt, walking off together. I took a deep breath and looked at Nick who looked very worried. "Thank you for coming with me, Nick." I whispered as he smiled at me.