Chapter Three - No Good Nick

Lucresia •

     "Hey new girl... wake up." My eyes opened as someone shook me from the side. I looked around expecting to see my sister Ken since she always woke me up but instead saw a pale girl with white blond hair. I sat up startled and looked at her bewildered. Right. I am at the academy.

     "Who are you?" I asked the girl frantically

     "Who are you?" I asked the girl frantically. The girl smirked and sat down on the bed on the opposite side of the dorm. She smirked slightly and eyed me intensely.

     "I'm Vera... your roommate, if you didn't know." The girl said as I came into the realization that Nick had in fact told me about her. Relaxing downI leaned against the headboard, looking at the clock on the wall that read 6:50 am. It's too fucking early.

     "Oh yeah I did know. I'm Lucresia... nice to meet you." I said smiling shyly at her, the girl smiled nicely and went over to the nightstand where she took a paper in her hand.

     "Nick Scratch dropped this off about 20 minutes ago, he told me your first class is at 7:50 am so I figured I would wake you up so you could have breakfast." The girl explained and handed me what seemed to be my schedule for the day. I smiled and thanked her softly.

     "Nick also told me he would be waiting for you in the living room." She informed me as I stood up and went over to my closet, that was already organized. After Nick showed me around last night we had dinner and I rapidly headed for my room and dedicated my whole night into organizing my clothes in the closet.

     "Thanks Vera!" I said smiling at her. I picked out a black shirt with a black leather jacket and some black jeans.

     "Well I'll head over to the Dining Hall and get breakfast while you change." Vera said as I nodded and headed into the bathroom. Taking off my clothes I stepped into the shower. While I was rinsing so many things came into my mind:

     My first class was Necromancy... I hope I do good and I hope Nick is in it. I'm happy Nick is nice atleast, not like those weird sisters. Vera is also nice but I think she's a bit more serious than Nick. I've only been here a day but I do have to say that I'm not hating the Academy, it's kind of different from what I'm used to but it's alright . I guess.

Knock Knock.

Nicholas •

     I watched as Vera made her way out of hers and Lu's dorm room. I waited anxiously to see the browned hair girl I showed around yesterday. I don't know what is up with me. I was kind of bummed out that I had to show a new girl around but when I met this girl she was something else.

     Father Blackwood didn't ask me to guide her to her classes today but here I am, waiting like a dog for her. I tapped my fingers anxiously on my knee as I looked at the door of her dorm room. You should just go in.